How much salary can I expect if I have Bachelor of computer application(2010) and Loyola Twinning porgramme (distance) MBA-HR (2013)?

1 Post  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi,I am a Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) graduate of class 2010 from Loyola College, Chennai. I'm actually running a start-up web development and applications company with a employee for the past two and a half years. I'm currently doing...
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I am a Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) graduate of class 2010 from Loyola College, Chennai. I'm actually running a start-up web development and applications company with a employee for the past two and a half years. I'm currently doing third semester MBA-HR from Loyola College - Pondicherry University Twinning Programme. In case if my business doesn't perform well and I apply for a job in the mid of next year, what job position can I apply since I mainly work with web development on open source like PHP and etc. For the past two years,I've worked with some foreign clients and have inplemented some large scale applications like nation wide SMS voting systems, web portals etc. Can I put these as by achievements, also can I put these 2 years as experience in the resume? How much salary can I expect and for what role can I apply? I should apply for technical related roles or management related rolse like Team leading, human resource etc?
- Thanks in advance
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...