how much "own business" amount as a work-ex?

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
hello everybody, i tried searching for this kind of thread but didnt find any. i am very confused tht how much doing "own business" amount as a work ex in the gd/pi.. i have completed my b.tech in 2009 and aftr tht i am involved with m...
Page 1 of 1
You can post your query in this thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

You should get some solution to your problem.

Anyway, just answering this query of yours, since you have full-time work-ex after graduation, it should be considered as work-ex, subject to you possessing some sort of work-ex certificate, or some joining letter and salary slips of last couple of months.

@ Mods,
Please close this thread.

thankyou for your suggestion but my main doubt is tht i am working with my father in our own business so i dont have a joining letter or i dont get paid on monthly basis as a employee.after all its my own business.

should i get myself registered as a partner with my father.

P.S- sry for starting this new thread,i will post in the relevant space
Great Lakes Institute of Management : PGPM 2014-15
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hello everybody,
i tried searching for this kind of thread but didnt find any.

i am very confused tht how much doing "own business" amount as a work ex in the gd/pi..

i have completed my b.tech in 2009 and aftr tht i am involved with my father in our family business which is a rice mill.
it is a small level enterprise and i dont wish to continue it.
i am looking fwd for CAT 2010.

I just want to know tht how much this will amount as a work-ex.

senoirs plz help

thnks in advance

You can post your query in this thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

You should get some solution to your problem.

Anyway, just answering this query of yours, since you have full-time work-ex after graduation, it should be considered as work-ex, subject to you possessing some sort of work-ex certificate, or some joining letter and salary slips of last couple of months.

@ Mods,
Please close this thread.

hello everybody,
i tried searching for this kind of thread but didnt find any.

i am very confused tht how much doing "own business" amount as a work ex in the gd/pi..

i have completed my b.tech in 2009 and aftr tht i am involved with my father in our family business which is a rice mill.
it is a small level enterprise and i dont wish to continue it.
i am looking fwd for CAT 2010.

I just want to know tht how much this will amount as a work-ex.

senoirs plz help

thnks in advance

Great Lakes Institute of Management : PGPM 2014-15