How much experience is needed to begin a SAP career

9 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
hi, I have completed B.Tech and planning to start my career in the SAP field. Now I have heard that u need experienced to be placed in SAP. Guys can u please tell me that is 6 months experience is enough for that. Ur advise is valuable ...
Page 1 of 1

My two cents
Plz go through these set of threads sap Threads - Forum Tags by Zoints

Hope it helps
Cheers!

MBA, B.Tech, CAIIB
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi bizskool,

Thank u so much for your kind advise. I am going to join the institute FUTURESOFT to get ABAP training as my first step on building career on SAP. Wish me all the best and please keep in touch.

crackshot

how is the placement record of FUTURESOFT?

Here is a new social network site I want to be a SAP Consultant - Open for anybody wanting to enter the SAP world
Join for FREE and let's start your SAP Consultant career.

all the best. keep going thru SAP website freqntly. also thru all ABAP groups in net.

hi bizskool,

Thank u so much for your kind advise. I am going to join the institute FUTURESOFT to get ABAP training as my first step on building career on SAP. Wish me all the best and please keep in touch.

crackshot

join a gud trng instt. work hard on ABAP programming. then work on some live/semi-live projs for a small co. after that look for bigger co.s. remember always hat you will be hired for your prog skills.

First of all, thank you for your post bizskool.

i understand ur point but with 6 months experience can I start with some smaller companies because how can i make experience without working in the related field?

please keep in touch

ABAP programming or basis admin career can be tried with training and certification. anyway 6months exp is not sufficient, u need more--abt 1.5-2 yrs. functional consulting requires at least 4-5 years solid work exp in relaed field like fin/mfg etc.

hi,

I have completed B.Tech and planning to start my career in the SAP field. Now I have heard that u need experienced to be placed in SAP. Guys can u please tell me that is 6 months experience is enough for that.

Ur advise is valuable to me. please reply.