how many tests will be there this year?

10 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
this year how many tests will the mba aspirants have to sit through.........it's completely hazy upto this point.....now when the D-Day arrives they will make it mess..............
Page 1 of 1

heyyyyy...............i think we have only four tests........

quite sure about it.......chandoo......PG..........please enlighten

Mohit

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

as far as i know iift still has its own test..which happens on the 2nd sunday on jan

sreejithcs Says
what about scmhrd?iift?fms?....................i think they have taken a stance to defy the decision taken by hrd ministry.................

well they are autonomous institute............. so i think they can continue conducting there own exams

lokesh

what about scmhrd?iift?fms?....................i think they have taken a stance to defy the decision taken by hrd ministry.................

That means we will have to see FMS in January?

Hi Friends,

Pls read this article to know the number of MBA tests this year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW DELHI: Management institutes across the country will not have to follow a single entrance exam regime as ordered by former HRD minister Murli Manohar Joshi last year.

On Friday, Arjun Singh rolled back Joshis decision, allowing the institutes to select students through five national level entrance exams.

The Common Admission Test stays. After Arjun Singhs decision to allow IIMs to settle the fee-cut issue among themselves (with IIMs deciding to charge old fees), the announcement to retain CAT is good news for the B-schools.

With Arjun Singhs decision to rollback his predecessors moves, other national-level exams for MBA and post-graduate diploma course in management (PGDM) would include JMET (conducted by IITs), MAT (conducted by institutes affiliated to AIMA), ATMA (conducted by AIMS) and XAT (for admission to XLRI).

State-level management schools will be allowed to hold their own entrance exams. But these will be restricted to only students from within the states. To fill up all-India seats, these institutes will have to follow one of the national-level exams. However, state institutes would be free to adopt any of the national exams.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
Akhil

what i meant to say that how many tests will be there for admission to top ranked institues in india....................there was a huge hue and cry about the no of tests people has to write for admission to mba institutes..................so aicte decided to cut down the no of tests(i dont know how many they are allowing this year)..........so some of the institutes cancelled their own tests and decided to subscribe to ATMA or MAT tests..............it was done only at the last moment ................and ther was complete chaos..............that's what i meant...................hope u guys are clear now.........

sreejithcs Says
this year how many tests will the mba aspirants have to sit through.........it's completely hazy upto this point.....now when the D-Day arrives they will make it mess..............

sreejithcs... When u start threads.. pls spare a moment to write clearly what u are looking for from the junta... 😃 Spend more time before u start threads so that they are not just duplications...

Simbaaaa

Err...I couldnt understand the point of this thread.
So if you are a little more clear maybe people can help.
😃
there are other threads about tests of various institutes being discussed.
Maybe you can have a look there!

Cheers,
Manoj