how is ICECD at Ahmedabad?

13 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
kindly give me views about how is ICECD college? kindly post your reviews about this college :: guys pls reply to this this is the link POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA COURSES
Page 1 of 2
there are various areas where you can develop career with these programs. Managerial responsibility in HR area of companies, corporate consultant, microfinance area are some to name.

Entrepreneurship course is also good, I've taken that (I'm your senior ) and is also good for people who want to do family business. Similar course is also there in Narsee M. but that is for FAMILY Business exclusively (correct me if I'm wrong here), here you can be an entrepreneur still even you have no business background in family.

The courses are specific for people who have clear objectives for career (jeevan ke fatte ) in Rural Development area, Entrepreneurship, Enterprise management and NGO Management and thus different from MBA

Hi,
I done my M-Tech in Control systems and working for an IT software company from the past 2 years. I'm really interested to pursue an MBA in rural development Management. when i find time in my office i use to browse for Rural development programs in India. Unfortunately i clicked on this ICECD link and come to know about the programs........its really sounds good for me. I applied for this course ( RDM) and now waiting for telephonic interview. Could u pls suggest me whether my career move from an technical domain to a people serving domain is correct or not.
whether this institute gives me enough international exposure on Rural development activities....pls suggest me whether my move on discontinuing job and joining in MBA is a correct step in this recession period.what kind of oppotunities i can expect at the end of this program?

regards,
venkatesh
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi all,
new to the thread..would like to introduce me first, i am tejaswini, applied for 2009-10 Academic session of ICECD's Entrepreneurship programme.
I have cleared the written round and telephonic interview is scheduled tomorrow at 5.00pm...guys i have couple of quries here..
1) what do they want to test in an applicant if one is applying for EME programme?
2)How do u guys rate their evaluation procedure as everything is online that too with ample of time given for written test and this triggers another concern over quality of the intake...(no offense)..
3)As i have applied for Entrepreneurship programme i would like to know how much weightage the venture capitalists/Financers give to this programme..
4)And the most importantly....guys please provide me tips for tomorrow's interview..what kind of questions can they ask.. have anybody gone through it..

regards,
Tejaswini

Hi Tajaswini,
I also applied for the RDM program. I cleared my written test. Telephonic interview is scheduled at tomorrow 4pm. I hope u have completed interview.......I need some basic information....
On what topics they are more emphasising.....
Are questions are based upon the program specific ( RDM, EME) etc.

Regards,
Venkatesh

Hi Tejaswini,

It can't be perfect but I'll share my experience with u:

1) I guess that they might be looking for a 'Genuine Reason" to pursue this course - If this matches with your overall goals & ambitions. So, You are doing the job of talking here (That happened to me @least ;)

2) I think the procedure is cool enough - There are three sections for about 40-50 questions each that you ned to complete in 60 minutes...I think I screwed my Math paper cuz of this time limit but it was nit that bad!

3) Hmmm...this is a good question. I would look forward for this answer too.

4) Yup. I have. I guess that I am the first student selected for '09-'10 EME batch (that's what they said 😉 Just be yourself..no rehearsals, no scripts...spit the truth I'll say...if it's really what you want, I bet you'll get it!

Hope that helps... All the best. Hope to see you at ICECD on July 15th (1st class for EME progrmme)

Thanks,
J

Hi All !

i'm very much interested in pursuing rural development program from any good institute. Seniors please give us an insight of Rural Development Program at ICECD n placements for this program there.

hi all,
new to the thread..would like to introduce me first, i am tejaswini, applied for 2009-10 Academic session of ICECD's Entrepreneurship programme.
I have cleared the written round and telephonic interview is scheduled tomorrow at 5.00pm...guys i have couple of quries here..
1) what do they want to test in an applicant if one is applying for EME programme?
2)How do u guys rate their evaluation procedure as everything is online that too with ample of time given for written test and this triggers another concern over quality of the intake...(no offense)..
3)As i have applied for Entrepreneurship programme i would like to know how much weightage the venture capitalists/Financers give to this programme..
4)And the most importantly....guys please provide me tips for tomorrow's interview..what kind of questions can they ask.. have anybody gone through it..

regards,
Tejaswini

kindly give me views about how is ICECD college?

kindly post your reviews about this college

guys pls reply to this
this is the link POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA COURSES

Hi there!

Guess whuz replying to this tread? I am the first student for ICECD's 2009-2010 batch :). I went there and completed my admission procedure. The campus is pretty cool...I liked the spacious classrooms. What really sparked my interest was that it is not just any other "TYPICAL B-SCHOOL". These are the people who have made education a mean to get a heafty paycheque from students. Anyway, my thought to it is: I like it so far. Looking forward to first class on 15th July.

PS. - Lemme know if you want any more information on fees/procedure/contact person.

Thanks,
J
kindly tell something more about its placements and wht sort of career do people make from there? Also tell about kind of students who enroll in the program?

How is course at ICECD different from MBA program?

I checked their website just now, the intakes for 2009 batch is open... so you may apply for this session also for any of the 3 courses . Fill the form online, on this link International Centre for Entrepreneurship

I dont know whether they take MAT score or not, in our time it had its own selection procedure

its pgd courses link is POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA COURSES

Sessions are starting from 1st july as per the website. All the best

there are various areas where you can develop career with these programs. Managerial responsibility in HR area of companies, corporate consultant, microfinance area are some to name.

Entrepreneurship course is also good, I've taken that (I'm your senior ) and is also good for people who want to do family business. Similar course is also there in Narsee M. but that is for FAMILY Business exclusively (correct me if I'm wrong here), here you can be an entrepreneur still even you have no business background in family.

The courses are specific for people who have clear objectives for career (jeevan ke fatte ) in Rural Development area, Entrepreneurship, Enterprise management and NGO Management and thus different from MBA

kindly tell something more about its placements and wht sort of career do people make from there? Also tell about kind of students who enroll in the program?

How is course at ICECD different from MBA program?

Thanx a lot for your reply.
Which course amongst the three do u recommend?