How is career launcher test gym?Can any one who has enrolled tell me how if its good enough?

1 Post  ·  26 Users
About this group
Recently I have enrolled CL's test gym adaptive. According to me it is not that good when you compare it with TIME sectional tests. TGA has 4 levels- Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced and Expert. In each level they will give you 20 minutes to solv...
Page 1 of 1

Recently I have enrolled CL's test gym adaptive. According to me it is not that good when you compare it with TIME sectional tests. TGA has 4 levels- Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced and Expert. In each level they will give you 20 minutes to solve 7 questions, be it easy or  difficult. That means you get approx 2.86 minutes for each question. And if we talk about CAT we are given approx 2.33 minutes. It definitely gives a good practice but not the way we need.

Apart from learning the concepts and the way to solve questions we also have an urgent need to learn to solve them in minimum possible time. That is why I would not suggest you to go with CL TGA.

P.S. In TIME sectional tests you have to solve 15 questions in 30 minutes.

20 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...