How effective is IIMc-EPBM-15 Batch

31 Posts  ·  81 Users
About this group
Hi , I'm Anusree with 8 years experience.Can anybody help me how effective is the EPBM program from IIMC. I want to know if there this program is considered for job opportunities at the end of the course or any placements @ the campus after t...
Page 1 of 4

Hi All,

Please let me know the overview and benifits of IIM-C EPBM course and how it is going to help me in my carrier.

What is the value of this certification in market

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I have received a call for the Business analytics course offered by IIM Calcutta... are tools like R and SAS taught there?

Alphin Joshua 

alphinj89@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

I have got a call from Hughes Education for IIMC Executive Program in Business Analytics for 2014 Batch. Please let me know whether it is good and fruitful from career perspective to do this course. Iam having 6 years of IT+Analytics Experience in one of the best financial companies in India.

Swati

impeccable.swati@gmail.com

2 comments
ajit_nair
@ajit_nair  ·  0 karma

Hi Swati,

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ajit_nair
@ajit_nair  ·  0 karma

Hi Swati, EPBA course is among top ten analytics courses in India. In terms of price and value, and flexibility it would be good. Check this link:

http://analyticsindiamag.com/top-6-analytics-courses-in-india

Other useful links:http://www.onyxeducation.com/management-programs/epba

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Prateeksachan,

should i choose this IIM Calcutta PEPYP rogram "

Executive Program For Young Professionals (EPYP)". Today i got offer letter from Hughes Education, Noida . ? What about my career growth and placement, now i am working in MNC and i have 3 years of software-it experience.

What about the career growth , placement, recruitment, company connection, after completion of this course.

Please share your contact details.

Best regards,

Vikash Khare

Mobile: +91-8800635842

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please check this link for information on EPBM without having to submit your contact details to anyone. Very useful.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Anusree

Hi, You are already working so you need not worry to be get placed. On the other hand this course recognized by IIMC so it has a world class value that will must lead you to get a placement.You can check the attachment for the total course overview .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can somebody please tell me about the EPIB coursefrom IIMC.Is it worth doing the course and finally does IIMC award the certifictae for this?I got an email citing I have been shortlisted for the course from Hughes Education but haven't got any offer letter from IIMC yet. They are asking me to pay first instalment of Rs 85000.

Please guide me for the credibility of this course and is it worth going for the course.

Thanks,

Netra

2 comments
Vikashkhare
@Vikashkhare  ·  0 karma

Hello Netra, today i got the offer letter for "

Executive Program For Young Professionals (EPYP)"

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Vikashkhare
@Vikashkhare  ·  0 karma

Should i go for this program of IIM Calcutta "

Executive Program For Young Professionals (EPYP)", today i go offer letter from Hughes Education, Noida.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear All,
I have 6.5 years of experience in IT. I am planning to take up a certification course from IIMs/XL.
XL is offering - Post graduate Certificate in Business Mgt.
IIMC is offering - Executive Program in Business Analytics.

Are these courses worth attending? For my experience which course should be suitable?
Please guide me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

I am planning to do EPBM from IIMC. Pls let me know your advice and experience.

I have 5 yrs of experience IT industry.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Hi prateeksachan,

I am Janagoudar, residing in Bangalore.
I have 7.5 years of IT experience.
Did you take up the EPBM course ?
How did you feel and what value Addition do you see wrt your Career growth ?
I wanted to take up EPBM-18 (starting from april 2013).
Please let me know your critical advice (on both positives and negatives) of this pgm, wrt further CAREER, job OPPORTUNITIES, value ADDITION etc.
Thanks.
Janagoudar | 9620224958 | Bangalore
janagoudar1983@gmail.com
@
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...