How do you fund your MBA??

20 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
hi folks ok this is my first post and i am putting in a new thread! daring!! haan! especially with punks likes simba and (whose the person who looks like Ninja...) Anyways...let me out my querries across! All people who are dreaming for an ...
Page 1 of 2

Hi,
I am Siddharth from mumbai.i have completed my engineering in Computers and looking forward for MBA Abroad.

I am currently working in Patni Computers with an expirence of 1 yr, so by the time i will apply for Universities,i will have an experience of 1.5 yrs.

Is there any chance of geting scholarships in top 50-70 MBA Universities if i get a GMAT score of 700 +.

Thanks for the valuable suggestion

Regards,
Sid

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

http://www.pagalguy.com/index.php?categoryid=43&p2;_articleid=439

Seriously, doesnt anyone use the search option anymore??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys....

I presume and am confident that lot of potential students would have got admit admit from institutes ... now the next step in the proces is to finance the huge investment... there fore starting new thread to take all your inputs...

What are the resurces available to finance studies in various parts of the globe... (For an international students - given that the college does not have an tie up with bank)

I do understand that all the guys are looking at financing either thru some international agencies( requires US cosignor) or thru their home country...

But from an Indian perrspective, what will be the resources available, assuming that the US cosignor is not available and would like to study in US / Canada / Europe.....

Please do revert with your views

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Merged two threads and locked the third!

Doesnt anyone use the search option anymore??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

bumping the thread,
i want the answer from anybody who already have done MBA from US.
Baccardisprite is also welcome :)
Run Forrest, Run: Some tidbits from the BWeek rankings 06

check what author has found from BW premium content.

the last line says

The average cost of the Harvard MBA is $345,401 and it takes 14.44 years to break even.

lets discuss about this peeps.

PS i also raised same question in my latest article in my blog. feel free to comment.

GMAT Blog http://gmat.amrute.me
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys you might want to have a look to a similar thread.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/how-do-you-fund-your-mba-25016594

thankyou.

GMAT Blog http://gmat.amrute.me
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi guys,
i am a prospective MBA applicant. I want to pursue MBA from US. I wanna know that in the financial statement for international students can we show liquid cash as well as assets such as property etc. How can one show $100,000 in cash? plz help me.

yash

we can pull up something. May be form a team. Ocean's Eleven anyone?

On a serious note, if you are looking for mostly the top 15 then you dont need to think about it before an admit. Concentrate on GMAT, TOEFL, and applications.
I am not sure about 15-30. But AFAIK, most of the these schools do not require the financial statement as part of the application process.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi guys,
i am a prospective MBA applicant. I want to pursue MBA from US. I wanna know that in the financial statement for international students can we show liquid cash as well as assets such as property etc. How can one show $100,000 in cash? plz help me.

yash

Dude, the first concern is taking GMAT, TOEFL and strategising your apps. Most top schools need the document after admit. Some middle-tier schools need it during application.
All that you need to show is to cover 1 year expenses in liquid, Semi-liquid assets. The rest in property. Ask your distant relative or a close friend to support you with documents only if need be.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys,

yash

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Could be that my info is outdated...I refer to my knowledge of 2004. The acid test would be explore with Paras as well as IEFC directly and separately.

Regards.....Sandeep

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...