How 2 connect LAPTOP to LCD tv ?

2 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Laptop - *compaq 3070*LCD tv - *Sony bravia klv32*I want to connct laptop to lcd tv to view movies.*This will give a better idea - *There is this 1 line instruction given in manual - *Connect to PC IN RGB) jack & the audio jack.It is recommended t...
Page 1 of 1
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Laptop - compaq 3070LCD tv - Sony bravia klv32I want to connct laptop to lcd tv to view movies.This will give a better idea - There is this 1 line instruction given in manual - Connect to PC IN RGB) jack & the audio jack.It is recommended to use a PC cable with ferrites.what is ferrites?(Magnify images for better view) href="Picoodle / img Image target="_blank">FIg: this image is from the SONY BRAVIA user guide.What is that wire circled in green?THe brown circled component is a trapezium inlet same as in compaq 3070(check below pix)__________________________________________________________________________________These r the inlets from the laptop.I think i should use the TRAPEZIUM inlet to connect to bravia.__________________________________________________________________________________________THese r the inlets at located on the side panel.of the bravia.i could not take an image of the inlets present at the backside as it is wall-,onted,but u can c those in FIG.1_________________________________________________________________________There r 2 options,i.e RGB wire from the trapezium outlet of bravia to trapezium inlet of compaq.Same as v conncet our college or office lcd projectors to our laptop.ORS-video wire - where one inlet goes to compaq and the RED,WHITE,YELLOW wires goto bravia.I'm confused!For more details goto - Sony India : KLV-32V300A (KLV32V300A) : Details

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.