Hotel management ''after'' MBA ??

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hello guys :grin: this is varun tyagi currently pursuing MBA specializing in HR and marketing from ****-ahemdabad. .. M here on PG with query to know whether i can make my career in Hotel management after completing my MBA irrespective of m...
Page 1 of 1
Hello guys :grin: this is varun tyagi currently pursuing MBA specializing in HR and marketing from ****-ahemdabad.
M here on PG with query to know whether i can make my career in Hotel management after completing my MBA irrespective of my specialization !
because i discovered my interest in hotel management and wish to give a thought / try after my masters.
Need helpful suggestions to give direction for my carrer

Plz post your query here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670
MBA, B.Tech, CAIIB
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hello guys :grin: this is varun tyagi currently pursuing MBA specializing in HR and marketing from ****-ahemdabad.
M here on PG with query to know whether i can make my career in Hotel management after completing my MBA irrespective of my specialization !
because i discovered my interest in hotel management and wish to give a thought / try after my masters.

Need helpful suggestions to give direction for my carrer
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.