Homely food at Hyderabad/Secunderabad

14 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
guys.. hav recently shifted to hyd n am livin in Sainikpuri.. does neone around here prepare good food either North indian/South indian n deliver them at home?? or nethin to that effect?? if yes, pls do let me know.. thanks in advance!!
Page 1 of 2
rmbt Says
Pal....U can go to Charamas for shopping...On the way back , you can grab a a burger & go to Softy Den(if it still exists) for a softy

ok.. will do that..

@manishp: number mila kya??
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
:(

u want me to go all the way charmas to eat a burger?? not fair yaar! will try them thou..

Pal....U can go to Charamas for shopping...On the way back , you can grab a a burger & go to Softy Den(if it still exists) for a softy
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
rmbt| Says
Pal, i was talking about strict non-veg!!

:(
Universal bakery is near Charmas in Secundrabad, 5kms from Parade grounds.It is known for its burgers.Veggie are also available.Have fun.

u want me to go all the way charmas to eat a burger?? not fair yaar! will try them thou..

|what'smyname Says
Sorry dude I dont stay in that area any longer . I shall find out from friends staying in that area and tell u.

please do.. n thanks!

hmm.. sombody frm baq home finally... hey therz this lady nr sainikpuri auditorium.. wud try to get u da no.. bt she stay nr the audi n prepares n delivers food at home.. pretty reasonable rates... lemme see if i can get u da nos... bt u hav tht option definitely....

can i hav the no pls??

hi, if you understood where paradise hotel.Swati is then I can suggest you few other options..... If you go a little futher ahead in the street where Pradise hotel is and the turn to right hand side after the devider U will find santosh dhaba (very good strict veg food at resonable prices) and if you are intrested in south indian food in the same street you will find UDPI tiffins (better in quality & cheapet in price than swati).... these place are quite well know & u can locate thme easily....

& now coming to more intresting part, I have only three intrest 1)good food 2)good food , 3) and ooppps Did I mention Good food..... so If you ask me best veg food in paradise area it would be
1)Chillis (expensive)
2)Sree Dhaba (reasonable price)

LEt me know when you try these places out.

Thankx
Azeem

will check out these places n let u know;)

hi, if you understood where paradise hotel.Swati is then I can suggest you few other options..... If you go a little futher ahead in the street where Pradise hotel is and the turn to right hand side after the devider U will find santosh dhaba (very good strict veg food at resonable prices) and if you are intrested in south indian food in the same street you will find UDPI tiffins (better in quality & cheapet in price than swati).... these place are quite well know & u can locate thme easily....

& now coming to more intresting part, I have only three intrest 1)good food 2)good food , 3) and ooppps Did I mention Good food..... so If you ask me best veg food in paradise area it would be
1)Chillis (expensive)
2)Sree Dhaba (reasonable price)

LEt me know when you try these places out.

Thankx
Azeem

hmm.. sombody frm baq home finally... hey therz this lady nr sainikpuri auditorium.. wud try to get u da no.. bt she stay nr the audi n prepares n delivers food at home.. pretty reasonable rates... lemme see if i can get u da nos... bt u hav tht option definitely....

~

ILLUMINATUS Says
can u recommend a few of these curry joints??

Sorry dude I dont stay in that area any longer . I shall find out from friends staying in that area and tell u.

In other parts of the city they are present in plenty. generally they are not on the main road check the lanes

@ rmbt: where's this paradise n universal bakery?? maane which direction??

Pal, i was talking about strict non-veg!! Universal bakery is near Charmas in Secundrabad, 5kms from Parade grounds.It is known for its burgers.Veggie are also available.Have fun.

PS: Information i am giving is of 1996.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
I have attended a school in sainikpuri(bhavans) for 12 years . Some may be I can Offer some advice

If u want to have homely food there are many curry points in and around sainikpuri where u can get rice as well as curries . although most of them only have south indian food . As far as bakeries are concerned 5th avenue is the best one in that area.

can u recommend a few of these curry joints??
ILLUMINATUS Says
guys.. hav recently shifted to hyd n am livin in Sainikpuri.. does neone around here prepare good food either North indian/South indian n deliver them at home?? or nethin to that effect?? if yes, pls do let me know.. thanks in advance!!

I have attended a school in sainikpuri(bhavans) for 12 years . Some may be I can Offer some advice

If u want to have homely food there are many curry points in and around sainikpuri where u can get rice as well as curries . although most of them only have south indian food . As far as bakeries are concerned 5th avenue is the best one in that area.
I am not sure about the homely food. But there is a place called Biryani Darbar in Trimulgherry which is about 4 kms (at most) from Sainikpuri. This place serves the best biryani.

Alternatively you can also check out Nartaki Restaurant near Nartaki Theatre in Lothkunta which is about 2 kms (at most) from Sainikpuri. This place serves decent indian (butter chicken naan types) and chinese food at decent price with huge quantity of food.

Do try both these places out.

And if you are looking at a nice snack shop then head for Fifth Avenue Bakers (also called FABs) in Sainikpuri. Try the Chicken roll there... or the burger.. they are good.

fortunately or unfortunately i'm a strict veggie.. 😉 so most of ur options r out..

@ rmbt: where's this paradise n universal bakery?? maane which direction??