hlp reg pgdirm at international inst.for insurance and finance(iiif),hyderabad

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
please give me information reg the course "*post graduate diploma in insurance and risk management*" in general (how good is the course,what are the prerequisites,placements etc...)....and also need information abt this institute :* internati...
Page 1 of 1

you can introduce urself here.. do read the newbie thread and the basic rules thread cos you'll b able to get more out of pagalguy then..

also, if u hav ne doubts, u cant post ur queries here.. ur queries will b answered faster..

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

please give me information reg the course
"post graduate diploma in insurance and risk management" in general (how good is the course,what are the prerequisites,placements etc...)....and also need information abt this institute :
international institute for insurance and finance(IIIF)HYDERABAD

ITS WEB SITE IS www.iiifindia.com
pls....if any one knows any information (any seniors.....)abt this course in iiif,please do help me...
iam planning to write cat and other exams this year.......so will this course be useful...or will it have any negative impact?pls do advise me regarding the same.....
abt me b.tech passout in 2005,couldnt clear cat 2005(at exam level)and cleared the exams for iift,xlri,iit-b,iit.d,iit-kgp,fms,ximb.......but couldnt get thru the g.d,interviews......
so pls help me reg this.....

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.