expected result date?
I just called on Hindustan copper Limited corporate office.... they said exam will be held in Month of January... They will inform us through E-mail and by their site. They said their will be 90% chance for DELHI and 10% chance for Kolkatta for Exam centre.
Bhai kisi ke pass Hindustan copper Limited ke previous question paper hai kya