Highest Percentile which fetched only one IIM call

34 Posts  ·  27 Users
About this group
now that all the results have come out ..and the percentiles..hopefully some of the excitement of results must have abated. this brings us to the perennial question, Which percentile gets me a call at an IIM ? the dumb answer is 100 (& i fee...
Page 1 of 4
Well you might not get 100%L; but you should get 6 calls, if you don't mess up CAT next yr also.

I got 98.4 last year(after preparing hard); this yr 6 calls with 99.83 despite not preparing and not not giving a single mock CAT.

So, use the experience of this year, learn your lessons and give it your best shot next year :-)

great work man. maybe u have a valid point
there. ok lets prepare for
Return Of The King
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Well you might not get 100%L; but you should get 6 calls, if you don't mess up CAT next yr also.

I got 98.4 last year(after preparing hard); this yr 6 calls with 99.83 despite not preparing and not not giving a single mock CAT.

So, use the experience of this year, learn your lessons and give it your best shot next year 😃

anandv
@anandv  ·  2,055 karma
hey zanyzaphod.. dont think u will need that. u should make it thru k..and if u do take it...and i can relate perfectly to ur "life ( cat ) is not fair feeling"...i too have 99.94 and just 2 calls..( b& k ) quant ( 8 being the prob here too..
jidesh

Actually it is very tuff to predict the way in which IIMs give the calls

One my friends with QA-86.xx,EU-99.99 and DI-99.xx
and overall-99.91..Has ACK calls

The only factor which might have saved him is that his 10th ,12th and Engg marks are 90+
R u serious???:wow:
Aisa mat bol yaar...Pata nahi mera kya hoga???Is PG hated that much in offices?Mera kya hoga....:wow: Pls clarify dude.

control ur emotions dude !!!!

i was thrown out TEMPORARILY
for SCREAMING OUT LOUD for ,poor me, getting
only 1 call. PG has got nothing to do abt it! neways, i
am just doin my final sem. project here. so cool it.

i am going to sue PG if that 100 %ile--and--6 calls
thing doesnt come off next time.

ha ha
I think the "" made it quite clear

Hey, people..thanks for your empathy...since, I'm not the drama queen types (u know who I'm referring to), lemme just say that PG rocks

PS: if the 100 percentile - 6 call funda which loads of ppl here n elsewhere have suggested, does not materialize, I am gonna sue

hey zanyzaphod.. dont think u will need that. u should make it thru k..and if u do take it...and i can relate perfectly to ur "life ( cat ) is not fair feeling"...i too have 99.94 and just 2 calls..( b& k ) quant ( 8 being the prob here too..
jidesh

( P.S. RagnRoll was thrown out of his office while
posting this. he couldnt control his screaming )

R u serious???:wow:
Aisa mat bol yaar...Pata nahi mera kya hoga???Is PG hated that much in offices?Mera kya hoga....:wow: Pls clarify dude.

hey guys, cool thread here. hmmm, the
highest % which fetched only 1 call

zanyzaphod, i shower u with my utmost pities.

actually, count me in if ur gonna sue PG, i am in
for that.
my achievement's not as great as urs but
99.61 and ONLY 1 MEASLY CALL !!!!!
ANYONE LISTENING ?????

( P.S. RagnRoll was thrown out of his office while
posting this. he couldnt control his screaming )

Hi,
Mine was overall 99.52.Called by K
DI 99.36
VA 98.90
QA 84.81:( UnLucky Me, just one more correct answer could have fetched me atleast a couple more calls.
Anyways,No regrets, I have atleast one in hand and even people with 6 calls will finally get into only 1 , I am quite satisfied with my performance at K.Hope i dont turn out to be unlucky this time and convert it.

@ZanyZaphod

So you won't join K ?

Too bad might have met you if I got K.

Good. Increases my chances of getting K.

You in VIT, right ? Who told me ? A friend.
anandv Says
I hope you spoke from your heart without being sarchastic :D

I think the "" made it quite clear

Hey, people..thanks for your empathy...since, I'm not the drama queen types (u know who I'm referring to), lemme just say that PG rocks

PS: if the 100 percentile - 6 call funda which loads of ppl here n elsewhere have suggested, does not materialize, I am gonna sue