High percentile repeaters CAT 2021

19 Posts  ·  183 Users
About this group

To connect people aiming for a better percentile after scoring well(atleast 90%ile) in CAT 2020

Page 1 of 2

Hello guys, i am planning to create a group for cat 21 prep , We'll try to be accountable to each other , share and discuss our mock scores. interested people comment below 

1 like1 comment
RonakShah18
@RonakShah18  ·  3 karma

Interested

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Selling - e-CATapult Live Focused 2021 - This is the official Name on the IMS Website - Online Classes + Mocks + Books 

https://www.imsindia.com/CAT/e-CATpult-live-focused.html 

• 75+ Live Sessions   (Classes going on on MWTF) - Faculty from FMS

• 150+ hrs of video content   

• 110+ full-length mocks (40+ SimCATs & 70 ADMATs)  

• 5000+ Online Question Bank   

• 3 one-on-one myPlan Session with Mentor

No mocks attempted 

Hard Copy books also with the course - Packed and untouched

Official Price on IMS Website is Rs. 31,211/- (Rs. 26,450/- + 18% GST) 

I will offer it for dirt cheap price

Whatsapp me on:  https://wa.link/e4p2t7

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone who want 30% discount waiver code on SIMCATs please DM me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I want to sell my IMS  SimCAT Comprehensive 2021 course which has a price of Rs 10,500 including GST. My price would be just 6000. If you are interested, kindly ping me. *No bargains*    

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The Biggest Event for MBA Aspirants is here! Stimulating rounds of interaction & mentoring at MBA Summit 2021 on June 20 (Sun.) from 10:00 am. With sessions on B-School Profile Building, CAT 2022 Strategy and interaction with the B-School Director is just the tip of the iceberg Win exciting goodies on registration! Limited Seats, Register Now: www.careerlauncher.com/cat-mba/mba-summit Pls note: it's mandatory to register to attend the session

Post 111766383179509
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The journey to a B-School is long and difficult. So, here’s an initiative from 99 percentilers across CAT/XAT/IIFT/NMAT/SNAP who made it to the top B-Schools of the country like IIMs, XLRI, SPJIMR, MDI, and SJMSOM – IIT B. We have learnt a lot from our respective journeys, and now is the time for us to give back to the society, specifically to the young and energetic aspirants who aim to get into the top B-Schools of India. We wish to provide personalised and tailored mentorship to the top 30 selected aspirants, right from exam preparation guidance, to applying and form-filling, and finally to the ‘notorious’ GDs and PIs. Following is the link for filling the google form, post which we will review the profiles of hundreds of aspirants and then select the top 30 aspirants. Please note that although this initiative is completely out of goodwill, and hence free of cost; we are really passionate about this initiative, and hence would like to mentor selected passionate aspirants. https://forms.gle/9PA3VDTeBVVTDKZU7 The selected candidates will be notified by email and SMS

Post 110646421170171
Cat'20 - 99.74 || Xat'21 - 99.34 || SNAP21-99.34
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone want to practice summary writing for varc?

1 comment
Ironman_008
@Ironman_008  ·  1 karma

yes 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What should be an ideal breakup for converting IIM A or C?

Profile: 10cgpa/95.6%/9.02 cgpa/general engg male/ 2 months workex at time of CAT registration

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
mayyankgarg
@mayyankgarg  ·  9 karma

One of my friend used it and it showed that he will get a call from A at 99.8 but a friend of his didn't get a call at 99.86.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
asyp
@asyp  ·  527 karma

I have made this from this year's RTI replies, it maybe possible that there is some 0.1-0.2 percentile error

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is it such that every convert is a reserved candidate? Like I don't see any GEM, disheartening to see people converting old IIM's at this low a percentile. I feel for the peeps scoring above a 98+ and not getting a call. This will suck big-time.

CAT-19 - 92.54 || 20- 91.32 sabka badla lega tera Faizal
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Souvik099
@Souvik099SJMSOM, IIT Bombay  ·  335 karma

@Kieran_Tierney03 I've heard enough people claim that it really doesn't matter or that CAT isn't linked to analytical competency, but I'm skeptical. I guess we'll find out.

Kaushik221b
@Kaushik221b  ·  34 karma

It is high time IIMs remove the diversity factor atleast.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone taken CrackU free mock 1, felt extremely tough had to go for taking a dump during the VARC section. VARC- 9( 93.05) DILR- 29(99.67) QA- 25(99.03) OA-99.44 kaafi misleading hain I know, please anyone let me know what did you make of the paper?

CAT-19 - 92.54 || 20- 91.32 sabka badla lega tera Faizal
1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Kieran_Tierney03
@Kieran_Tierney03  ·  58 karma

I think it is worth taking, because you'd understand what to improve on

Kaushik221b
@Kaushik221b  ·  34 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment