Hi I am a new member.

6 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi all I am a new member of this "PAGAL" community and having a good feeling after joining this, well as i am new i should introduce myself I am an 2nd year MBA student at ICFAI Business school, before that i had done CA and having 2 year wor...
Page 1 of 1

hey just first answer my query and then i wil do wat u have said> plz helppppppppppppppppppppp

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Both new members ,
Starting a new thread for specific queries is not encouraged here.
Go through THIS (HitchHikers Guide to PG)
Also for CAT related queries go HERE (things you should never do in CAT)
Surf through THIS thread too !! (Prep agenda for CAT 06)
Finally do post your confusions/queries HERE (New at PG , Lost ?? )

Also as far as opening a new thread , please do SEARCH for the relevant thread before you open a new one.When you go inside a particular section , there is a button on the toppish left that says NEW THREAD.CLick on it and carry on !

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
even i am new to pagalguy website.want to know one thing that i just appeared my t.ybcom exams and scored 70% and i m now planning to appear this year cat and cet. in my final year i just gave a try to cat and scored 75 percentile.now plz guide me wat shld i do next ?shld i take up sum jobs or prepare for my cat.and even wat kind of job shld i look for ?A FINANCE RELATED OR BPO
last thing to ask how one can one create his own thread

I think NEO has clearly mentioned it in his post. Please post in the relevant threads.
And Welcome to P.G

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
even i am new to pagalguy website.want to know one thing that i just appeared my t.ybcom exams and scored 70% and i m now planning to appear this year cat and cet. in my final year i just gave a try to cat and scored 75 percentile.now plz guide me wat shld i do next ?shld i take up sum jobs or prepare for my cat.and even wat kind of job shld i look for ?A FINANCE RELATED OR BPO
last thing to ask how one can one create his own thread

Welcome here. As with every new place, there are some rules that you should know about. Read them here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/for-newbies-the-hitchhikers-guide-to-the-pagalguycom-superway-25008927

We love to hear about new Puys. Post here first!

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/introduce-yourself-25000006

Oh and take off your e-mail address as well. Posting it on the forum is not allowed

Hi all

I am a new member of this "PAGAL" community and having a good feeling after joining this, well as i am new i should introduce myself I am an 2nd year MBA student at ICFAI Business school, before that i had done CA and having 2 year workex.

enjoing the MBA life, good bye all

Warm Regards
Ashish Bahety
ashibugs@gmail.com