Hi friends...

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
*Hey friends i m Nilofer here i m in tybcom staying mumbai....I need help from u ppl :neutral:.I want to give CET exams and wana know which institutes are the best.IMS?CAREER LAUNCHER?TIME???:cheers:i would be really happy if u help me out...my em...
Page 1 of 1

time or ims is worth it

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
nilofer_vora786 Says
Hey friends i m Nilofer here i m in tybcom staying mumbai....I need help from u ppl :neutral:.I want to give CET exams and wana know which institutes are the best.IMS?CAREER LAUNCHER?TIME???:cheers:i would be really happy if u help me out...my email is if u wan chat...

hey nilofer its againg the PG guidelines and rules to post email ids
so please edit your post
mOreover you dont need to create a new thread when you have to ask something
there are so many threads already running, you just need to type
the keywords and you will land at the right place
here are some links for your reference
Our Announcements/Suggestions and Feedback - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM
Other Exams - XAT, FMS, JMET, SNAP etc - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM
MAT, state-level CET and related discussions - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM

hope this helps
@mods Please close this thread
Hey friends i m Nilofer here i m in tybcom staying mumbai....I need help from u ppl :neutral:.I want to give CET exams and wana know which institutes are the best.IMS?CAREER LAUNCHER?TIME???:cheers:i would be really happy if u help me out...my email if u wan chat...