hi anyone help me out

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
hi everyone I am new to this forum. I wanna give CAT 06. And I wanna join a good training Institute in Chennai. Please help me out. I have choosen IMS and TIME and I am confused as to which one should I join.Please anyone advice me on this. wh...
Page 1 of 1
hi everyone
I am new to this forum. I wanna give CAT 06. And I wanna join a good training Institute in Chennai.
Please help me out. I have choosen IMS and TIME and I am confused as to which one should I join.Please anyone advice me on this. which would be a better option.
Please reply soon as the classes are commencing on 10th.

Hello:) Welcome to PagalGuy.
As a norm , threads for specific queries are not encouraged here.Kindly search for relevant threads before opening a new one.Look into my signature for the SEARCH link.
Also going here might help http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/coaching-classes-for-cat-25002791
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@ Abarna, there are lot of threads already pertaining to CAT 06, so please post on them.Do read the newbie's thread and the basic rules thread.

Join TIME.It is good.If you have are attempting CAT for 2nd time than you can go for IMS.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
hi everyone
I am new to this forum. I wanna give CAT 06. And I wanna join a good training Institute in Chennai.
Please help me out. I have choosen IMS and TIME and I am confused as to which one should I join.Please anyone advice me on this. which would be a better option.

hi S.Abarna,
its really nice that u r going to take in next year... but wat matters most is ur self preperation , how much motivate u r . Those inst. can just show u the way to top b-schools but its u who has to reach there... so all these institutes r ok , u can take atleast their mock test ..these r very helpfull ... so best of luck ....
infact im also going to take CAT 2006.... i hv just scored 94.5 5ile in 2005... so again nest year
take care
Amit Bagani
kolkata

hi everyone