HELP:::IMT Ghazbd v/s IIT Delhi

11 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
hello junta.... i have taken admission into IMT ghzbd PGDBM and now i also have an offer from IIT delhi for the course Telecommunication Systems Management MBA Full time ... now i am in a quandry... :: some facts about me: IT engineer( acc ...
Page 1 of 2
catrac Says
U should definetly go for iitd I have friend in both colleges both sau iit d better than imt.anyway the placement for telecom same as management systems so no sweat

thakns for the advice.... though a year late
i did finally join IIT D ..and am very very glad dat i made the correct decision
thank u....

actually had it been this year..i wud not have got the call my rank last yr was 750...bach gaye..
but even if u dont have a call this is not the end of the world....life always has a good option waiting ..... best of luck...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
catrac Says
U should definetly go for iitd I have friend in both colleges both sau iit d better than imt.anyway the placement for telecom same as management systems so no sweat

oh catrac, u seem to b so mad abt IITD. i've come here frm ur earlier post at 'IIT Delhi Calls out'.
and here u r answering a query which was made in the previous season (2004). hope, the decision under debate is already taken. however, i appreciate ur opinion, myself is having the same... IITD much above IMT.
try to note the dates in threads, ok. lemme add u this, IITD is a fine insti, but not the only one, ok. i'm sure u'll get admin to a top bschool. come on man, leave IITD...
dead yest, unborn tom, and y do u fret abt today??
cheers,
Rick.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I wonder of all the ppl who have replied to eddy's problem...how many actually have placement facts, figures, other details of IMT and IIT-delhi. Just passing comments like 'xyz' is better than 'abc' is not going to take eddy anywhere.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If this is true.... then it's
IITD all the way...no doubt abt that.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIT D without doubt!!
no second thoughts
much better
this year the salries offered at iitd were almost same as those offered at iims

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Same answer dude , just reitaration , brand counts !! Except for loss of u r money !!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i feel being an engineer the IITD course wud benefit u more than the IMT one. Altho i dunno abt the other course...but if u had management Systems...no doubt abt the choice. IITD

the difference between the two courses is 3 subjects in the second year...else everythin same...same classes....same placements...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i feel being an engineer the IITD course wud benefit u more than the IMT one. Altho i dunno abt the other course...but if u had management Systems...no doubt abt the choice. IITD

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i forgot to add....the telecom course would be just like the normal mba at iit except for 3 subjects in finalyear

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...