Help!! SIP

26 Posts  ·  17 Users
About this group
This wud hardly take u a minute guys.I am interning for a mutual fund and I need this...Please post d name of a mutual fund- any one tht comes to your mind first please!
Page 1 of 3
ketanm
@ketanm  ·  251 karma

Mods, can you move this thread to Chit-Chat?

Ketan

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
ketanm
@ketanm  ·  251 karma

Which Mutual Funds you have invested in and with what objectives? Are MFs be looked upon as a short-term investment with quick gain (12 months to 3 years) period or can it be looked upon as a long term investment option (long term capital growth)?

What are the parameters should one look for while selecting MFs?

Ketan

rmbt Says
Why dont you start by giving us some insight about mutual funds.How can a common make investments or gain by mutual funds!!What are the viable options & risk factors involved!!

Wanna learn A to Z of Capital Makrets (i.e. inlcuding mutual funds), follow this link and load tonned of PDF files GYAAN :-

http://www.nseindia.com/
then
Home > NCFM > Curriculum & Study Material...

Thankx
Azeem

yeah..will do tht.once i am done with my sip report and stuff!

Thank you guys!!!
By sip I meant summer internship!!And thank you guys.My earlier questionnaire dint contain this questiona dn I had to know the "top of mind" mutual fund on a prospective investors' mind. Thanks a lot guys. Now that this thread has served this purpose lets convert this to a "serious discussion" on mutual funds like somebody suggested.
Regards,
Nivedita

Why dont you start by giving us some insight about mutual funds.How can a common make investments or gain by mutual funds!!What are the viable options & risk factors involved!!
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Thank you guys!!!
By sip I meant summer internship!!And thank you guys.My earlier questionnaire dint contain this questiona dn I had to know the "top of mind" mutual fund on a prospective investors' mind. Thanks a lot guys. Now that this thread has served this purpose lets convert this to a "serious discussion" on mutual funds like somebody suggested.
Regards,
Nivedita

ketanm
@ketanm  ·  251 karma
Scorpio_19 Says
I have a brilliant idea, let's convert this thread into a thread for abbreviations!!!!

Another good idea would be

a) Move it to chit-chat section. (This thread anyway doesnt belong here)
b) Change the title of the thread to "Mutual Fund Enquiries"
c) A serious discussion about Mutual Funds

I dont recall any current existing thread devoted to MF... I know I know that there is one exisitng for Equity Markets/Stocks... but MF investment goals are usually lot different from investing directly in stocks and typically for risk-averse person....

Ketan
I have a brilliant idea, let's convert this thread into a thread for abbreviations!!!!

The title indicates that you're looking for info on Systematic Investment Plans (SIP) and here you ask for names of MFs

Please state a clear explanation for starting a thread 😃 all i can see are redundant one liners that may turn into a MF Directory of sorts.

Hi,

Here are some other MF's

-ABN Amro Mutual Fund
-Birla Mutual Fund
-BOB Mutual Fund
-DBS Mutual Fund
-Deutsche Mutal Fund
-DSP ML Mutual Fund
-HDFC Mutal Fund
-JM Financial Mutual Fund
-Morgan Stanely Mutual Fund
-Pricipal Mutual Fund
-Quantam Mutual Fund
-Sahara Mutual Fund
-Tata Mutual Fund

.......... want more ????

Azeem