Help Required on Colleges

2 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group

Require some help for finding colleges for my sister for GMAT

Page 1 of 1

Hello Everyone, I'm Rohit and am currently pursuing my Masters from NUS, Singapore. In the past few years I've interacted with a lot of MBA consultants and have helped few of my friends get there applications together. During the process I realised the big disconnect that exists between MBA/MS applicants and the universities. This has prompted me to come ahead and help my fellow friends in putting up there applications together. I'm offering to work as an "Freelance Application Advisor". You can contact me and brief me about your profile, where you currently are in your whole application process and of course your career plans. If I believe I can help you, we will take things further and start working on your application. My intention here is to get exposed to variety of applicants and help them in whichever way I can. I would expect a small token amount to be paid upfront, though not compulsory. My intention here is to help others with whatever I've learned of the whole process. Keep in mind I'm not a professional or a pro in the applications process. All I can say is I'll try my best to help you out!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All, 

Please help my sister in finding colleges for GMAT. Below are the detailed profile and GMAT Score.. 

Really appreciate some help in deciding some colleges for her as i am not in touch with GMAT colleges 

Her profile as stated below:

I am a graduate from Lady Shri Ram College for Women, University of Delhi, with an Hons. Degree in Mathematics.

I have secured 91.2 and 93.5 percent marks in 10th and 12th from ICSE board.

I have also done a PGDM course from an average institute in marketing.

I have 3 years of work experience. One year in a startup as a subject expert in the academic domain of an education firm and then two years in a multinational firm in the Analytics domain.

I have also interned with TERI and a consumer durables company in the past.

I have participated in the UNESCO India competition and stood fourth at an All India level. Also I was awarded a credit certificate by the University of South Wales for a mathematics competition. Have participated in several Math Science and General Knowledge tests and was awarded medals at different level. Also took part in the working model science competition organized by the National Academy of Sciences India and stood first at the district and state levels. I was also awarded bronze medal by the Children's Science congress for static science model at the regional level.

I have played basketball at the district level. Won the inter-college basketball tournament in Delhi.

I was a member of the finance committee at LSR and was also the coordinator of the games committee. I also hold a distinction in music certified by the Sangeet Samiti. I have scored 680 in GMAT (49Q, 33V).

With this profile, which colleges should I apply?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...