Help Required Gmat 670 (q45,v37) - Retaking Tips

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi guys! Took the GMAT a couple of days back and ended up with a score of 670 :-( Although I had taken a date close to 3 months in advance, I could manage to study seriously only for around 3 weeks, and I am solely to be blamed for that. ...
Page 1 of 1
Hi guys!

Took the GMAT a couple of days back and ended up with a score of 670 :-(
Although I had taken a date close to 3 months in advance, I could manage to study seriously only for around 3 weeks, and I am solely to be blamed for that.

I am planning to retake in around a month's time while I am still fresh at it. Earnestly request your help.

Regards.

Hi MudaromundO,

You can post your query here for any GMAT related help:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-query-center-2009-10-25041262

For low GMAT score, please post here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/low-gmat-scores-find-help-here-25029450

Please don't open a thread and check whether an existing one might serve your purpose.

PS: Btw, 670 is not that low a score, you can always make up with good essays and recos.

Luck!

Cheers!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi guys!

Took the GMAT a couple of days back and ended up with a score of 670 :-(
Although I had taken a date close to 3 months in advance, I could manage to study seriously only for around 3 weeks, and I am solely to be blamed for that.

I'd like to reach out to all you members who have maxed the exam to please help me rectify my mistakes.

Quant: Although I was scoring around 45 in MGMATs and 48 in GMATPreps, I guess I succumbed to the pressure and clearly remember making atleast 2 silly mistakes at the beginning. Had mostly done OG 12 and Kaplan. Being an engineer I feel there are some rusted joints that I need to oil. I have never prepared for CAT and hence never really got the engines rolling after I graduated. Any good refresher / practice book that can help me restart the engines without going too much off the mark (in terms of what is tested)?

Verbal: Couldn't manage to significantly improve this one. Went roughly from 32-33 to 37 on actual test day. Did OG12, Kaplan premier. I seem to get intimidated by the RCs. Need to desperately bring my scores up.

I am planning to retake in around a month's time while I am still fresh at it. Earnestly request your help.

Regards.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.