help regarding Weekend MBA

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Dear friends, I am currently working in a reputed co in finance teamand have 3 yrs of work exp. I am also doing my chartered accountancy final. Besides i have also registered for CIMA London, since as many as 5 papers are exempt for a qualified ...
Page 1 of 1

Hi!

Please post your query in this thread so that you can get your query answered in a short span of time:- Queries regarding Executive: Distance/Correspondence/Part Time/Online MBA Program

Always use PG SEARCH option to find relevant threads relating to your query before opening a new thread.

All the Best!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Dear friends,
I am currently working in a reputed co in finance teamand have 3 yrs of work exp. I am also doing my chartered accountancy final. Besides i have also registered for CIMA London, since as many as 5 papers are exempt for a qualified chartered accountant out of 10 papers.. But there is some delay in completing my CA final. I have given some attempts honestly but in vain. Now my highest degree is only a graduation. Being in finance its very much essential to have a qualification unlike in business, where the performance is purely measured by nos. To strengthen my position, i want to do an MBA. But i am not in a position to put down my papers and sit for a CAT and spend for an expensive MBA. I intent to do an Executive MBA. i.e., an MBA over weekend.

I have come across a no of weekend or Executive MBA. I have narrowed down my choices to the following
1.Great Lakes - Executive MBA (2 Yrs)
2. LIBA (2 Yrs)
3.IFMR (3 Yrs)
4.NIIT Imperia IGNOU MBA (18 Mnths)

Can someone clarify my doubts is it worth doing the weekend MBA. I also heard that the curriculum used in 1 yr mba is the same as used in 2 yrs in Greak Lakes. Great Lakes has been my choice cause of the course ware, reach and placement support.

Has anyone ventured with such weekend mba's how has been life post MBA. are you getting good recognition, please share.

People, i am not doubting any of the institutes, my only fear is whether this medium of education worth. please reply.

Thanks
Lakshmi Narasimhan

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.