Help regarding IIL (Indian Institute of Logistics)

2 Posts  ·  1 User
About this group
Hello..I completed my BCom degree last year and is currently planning to do MBA.So i started searching for the courses and the specialization 'Logistics' caught my eye. I've inquired about it further, and i've been getting mixed response from ...
Page 1 of 1

Hello is there anyone in this group who can let me know about this college. The placement and alums

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello..

I completed my BCom degree last year and is currently planning to do MBA.

So i started searching for the courses and the specialization 'Logistics' caught my eye. I've inquired about it further, and i've been getting mixed response from all over (friends, website reviews etc).

The most common things that i heard repeatedly was that, MBA Logistics doesn't bring in the same 'value' as that of the other MBA specializations.

And another thing, the most important thing (well, according to me) are about the placements; that the placement offers would be almost non-existent, and even if we were to be offered placement, it would only be to a lucky handful.

Even after hearing all this, i'm still hooked with Logistics and thought it would be best to know more from the experts itself. So please.. Help.

I figured this is the best forum to ask about this, and hence the post. I sincerely hope someone will shed some light on this matter. 😃

http://www.iilskochi.com/index/home

^ This is the website of the college that i have in mind. All the necessary details about the course are mentioned there.

Expecting a reply for this.

Thank you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...