Help regarding Admissions

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi Friends, I need your suggestion regarding MBA admissions. I will take GMAT in a couple of months and will be applying for MBA in US Univs for 2007-09 batch. I need some information regarding the prerequisties to get into a Top Univ apart from...
Page 1 of 1

hi, this is ishan, new to pagalguy, I am in my last semester of BBA and a MBA aspirant, needed advice on which college I should apply too, guess I am pretty late :sad:

My score:

CAT 70.66
XAT 79.87
MAT 95.83

already applied to welingkar, siescoms, bimm, any advice???

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi Friends,
I need your suggestion regarding MBA admissions. I will take GMAT in a couple of months and will be applying for MBA in US Univs for 2007-09 batch. I need some information regarding the prerequisties to get into a Top Univ apart from GMAT score, experiance and GPA. I have decent GPA(80%).
By that time I apply, I will have over 4 years of IT experiance in TCS(2 years in India and 2 years in US).

The problem is that, as of now, I don't have credentials to prove my leadership skills to the admissons office. Since there is over 1.5 year time left for me to apply, is there anything I can do in this timeframe that would help me in getting into a good Univ. Please give your suggestions in this regard. Are Technical or Quality Certifications of much help while applying to the Univs. Please reply.

Thanks!
Appu

Go through Simbas Articles on Management Education in US. U can search them in the GMAT section.

Hi Friends,
I need your suggestion regarding MBA admissions. I will take GMAT in a couple of months and will be applying for MBA in US Univs for 2007-09 batch. I need some information regarding the prerequisties to get into a Top Univ apart from GMAT score, experiance and GPA. I have decent GPA(80%).
By that time I apply, I will have over 4 years of IT experiance in TCS(2 years in India and 2 years in US).

The problem is that, as of now, I don't have credentials to prove my leadership skills to the admissons office. Since there is over 1.5 year time left for me to apply, is there anything I can do in this timeframe that would help me in getting into a good Univ. Please give your suggestions in this regard. Are Technical or Quality Certifications of much help while applying to the Univs. Please reply.

Thanks!
Appu