Help on deciding UG

6 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hii, I'm Sathish from Chennai. I've just completed 12th std (4th / commerce+computers group) and awaiting results. I aspire to persue an innovative career. Presently i have the following in mind. 1\. Bsc computer science + Mba / M...
Page 1 of 1
Hii,

I'm Sathish from Chennai. I've just completed 12th std (4th / commerce+computers group) and awaiting results.

I aspire to persue an innovative career. Presently i have the following in mind.

1. Bsc computer science + Mba / Mca

2. Bcom Ca + Mba

3. Bsc Vis Com + Mba

How good are these?

Please help me choose one or suggest me a better option .

I'd also like to know the scope of Investment Banking. What should i study to become an investment banker?

Please note that i have not learnt maths / biz maths in 12th grade.

Thanks bro's.

Wat is goin be gud for u depends on several factors..
Dont try to put ur career plans in some discreete templates, rather try to find out whr ur interest lies.....
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

From all the given options i think the best one is
B.Com + CA + MBA

If u do B.Sc(Comp Sc)+Mba, then a person having B.E(Comp Sc)+Mba will be given more preference.

If u do MCA after doing B.Sc(Comp Sc) then in the first yr of MCA, most of ur courses from b.sc will be repeated. Alternately, after b.sc(comp sc),if u want to stay in s/w line, u can do m.sc(comp sc) (which is a 2 yr course unlike mca).(You can do mba even after this)

I thought you said you are looking at an innovative "innovative career". From the options that you have shortlisted, I am sorry to say, I do not find anything innovative.

However, if you want an opinion, I would say you should go for a course like Econoics Hons and then go for MBA. Why Eco Hons? Cos eco tells you whats going around in world around you and why. Why MBA? Cos MBA doesnt only gives you a fat paycheck but makes you realize a lot of things.

And Investment Banker, according to me, it is one of the most over hyped and most difficult work that you can ever do. A lot of hard work is hidden behind the glamour.

I am @saurabh.
Hii,

I'm Sathish from Chennai. I've just completed 12th std (4th / commerce+computers group) and awaiting results.

I aspire to persue an innovative career. Presently i have the following in mind.

2. Bcom Ca + Mba

3. Bsc Vis Com + Mba

How good are these?

I'd also like to know the scope of Investment Banking. What should i study to become an investment banker?

Thanks bro's.

Nothing like B.com + CA + MBA, if you want to be a investment banker

hi
i think bsc +mba/mca would be the best option...
here u have both the options ....as by the timne u complete bsc comp u wud be in state to decide whether u wannna be a techie or a manager...
so u can pursure mca to go to the booming software industry
and also if u feel like going into management then mba wud be there

Hii,

2. Bcom Ca + Mba

3. Bsc Vis Com + Mba

How good are these?

Thanks bro's.