Help needed PLZ :)

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi guys :: , Myself Gaurav doing SYBCA(4th sem) from Indira Institute,Pune.Also doing s/w engg from NIIT (that too last yr).Now i'm bit confused abt what next :tellme: !!! I'm confused coz i'm very much interested in Computers but at th...
Page 1 of 1

I posted it thr ... no one replied 😞 so wrote here

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Please dont create a thread for your personal query..Kindly PM some one or post it in the CAT 2009 thread

Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012

In my personal opinion, you should work for a couple of years before doing MBA. Believe me, classrooms can't teach you even a percent of what you learn at a job. That will also give you couple of more attempts at MBA entrance exams.

Best of luck!

Hi guys ,

Myself Gaurav doing SYBCA(4th sem) from Indira Institute,Pune.Also doing s/w engg from NIIT (that too last yr).Now i'm bit confused abt what next :tellme: !!!

I'm confused coz i'm very much interested in Computers but at the same time having some interest in Management.

So I've come to the conclusion of preparing for SNAP coz acc to me Symbi's syllabus for MBA-IT / M.Sc (CA) is just awesome !!!:biggrin:

What are the steps that i should follow to get a nice score in SNAP ???

Thanks ....... Cheers