Help needed on Admission Consultants in Delhi NCR

8 Posts  ·  19 Users
About this group
Guys, I am looking to hire an MBA admission consultant in NCR and need a quick feedback on the same. So far I have connected with many of them but am not able to make up my mind. Ideally, I am looking at a consultant who has an expertise in d...
Page 1 of 1

Agree to navis, known/old names in the market dont really add much value. They began initially with gud consultants, but now quality is deteriorating. I am applying for fall2014 and getting assistance from Uno Education (www.unoeducation.in) and they r pretty gud.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi All, On this forum I want to share my story - My sprint to a Top US bschool. March 6th, I talked to Rahul for the first time. April 23rd I got an admit from a US top-30 B-school with 100% tuition scholarship. I contacted Rahul (MBAdream.in) in March when the international deadlines for all US schools were over. The first thing he told me was “Don't apply this year, you have a better chance next year”. But I convinced him that I want to give it a try this year only. He agreed and gave me a very good deal. He didn't make any big promises but just said that "We'll try our best and we'll both have to work for it". My profile was very simpleton. What can an IT guy achieve in 3 years after all. But Rahul projected my strengths very well, wrote some really focused essays for me. He also helped me in preparing my Resume, and scholarship essays. He kept everything simple. Also he was very responsive over emails, Skype and phone which made me feel connected. He also shared an interview questionnaire and helped me with my (interview) weaknesses. All in all he gave me hope and gave me the confidence that I'm good. Initially our plan was to apply to around 9 to 10 Bschools. He didn't want me to spend much, so I applied only to the colleges which granted me application fee waivers. By the time I had applied to 7 colleges, I had 5 interview calls lined up (US and Germany). Even before I could complete all my interviews, I got an admit from a US top-30 Bschool with a scholarship of $95000 which amounts to full tuition fee waiver. And all this we did in less than a month. Feel free to PM me about my application experience and I will be happy to share the tale of my journey.

Even I took MBADream services and found them pretty effective.

With specialized one-to-one sessions, it helped me to filter out schools that are €˜right €™ for me and can fulfill my ambitions. Guys there allow individual's creativity to flow through the school essays, and yet polishes it in a perfect way, so that an applicant tells the admissions committee an interesting story rather than juxtaposition of facts or achievements. Not only that, school-specific resume building and interview tips are immensely helpful as I continue my journey towards my dream B-school (I already got couple of awesome calls and expecting more this month!)

I would recommend anybody who feels lost amongst the complex maze of MBA destinations worldwide to consult MBA Dream, because once you do so, you will feel as confident on cracking the MBA code as you have never felt before.

I got my first interview invite from Chicago Booth in R1...and all this thanks to MBADream, and Rahul. Chicago Booth is my dream school and it is really amazing to get an interview invite from it. Rahul has been really supportive, and helpful. He has provided me guidance and suggestions throughout the essay editing process. Along with Megha, Rahul was able to turn around the crude essays that I submitted into really effective communicating stories. I would recommend his services to anyone who is looking for an MBA from India or abroad. He can really work wonders with some of the top global b-schools.

hey Yashi

When I wanted to apply to B schools in US, I searched and called a lot of consultants. Most of them only talked about how many schools they would help me with in their package. Just when I was about to give up someone suggested MBAdream. I got in touch with Rahul immediately and from then on he has been nothing but encouraging, comforting and supportive. With my average GMAT score other consultants were suggesting all mediocre schools but when I told Rahul about my score he just said IT WILL HAPPEN. Megha €™s writing and creative abilities are just fantastic. She managed to turn my average, regular essays into a masterpiece! Right now I am applying to all top schools and the only reason that I feel I can is MBAdream. When I get worried and worked up, all I do is call them and they would have an immediate solution ready for me! Rahul has literally hand held me through this entire journey and for a person like me who had no idea about what to do and how to apply, it was a tremendous help! I feel more than me they have paved my path-right from my story to the right schools. I couldn €™t have asked for more.

Hey Yashi,

Most of the boutique consulting firms tend to be better , my experience with one is mbadream.in was very good. These people do add value . ROI on there reasonable fee will be excellent. Try talking to them once.

Guys,

I am looking to hire an MBA admission consultant in NCR and need a quick feedback on the same. So far I have connected with many of them but am not able to make up my mind. Ideally, I am looking at a consultant who has an expertise in dealing with applications for FT Top 20 B-Schools. Following are the consultants which I have connected so far:
1. Wisdom Mart
2. Access Education India
3. Princeton (Manya Abroad)
4. IMS
5. ITP
6. A freelancer

I am very confused and don't know what to do. I have spoken with some of their successful candidates, but it didnt help as they gave mixed reviews.

Please provide inputs if you have any.

Thanks.