Help needed in regards to XAT scores

9 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
My Results have been totally unexpexcted .XAT WebSite is showing me getting only 57%. Thats impossible.I had done quite well in the exam.I am also a 98+% getter in CAT'06 , so its not possible anyday for me to get so pathetic score in XAT P...
Page 1 of 1

hey guys thanx for the thread ..........i also am having a similar problem

was a very good student in all simCATs and also had 95 in CAT this time ,98.6 last time

but XAT leaves me stumped , was expecting 99+ and got 88.........pls help

eng was just 38% which is impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOS:grab:

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

though i din face this issue in XAT i surely faced it in SNAP
i realy cudnt believe ...after chking all the GK questions at PG..i was sure of getting 33 in GK..these animals say its 14
donno wat exactly shud be done

Hi Karan

We are not the only ones , I have seen atleast 4-5 posts like that , there seems to be some problem in checking....I don't know how to proceed , but there are 2 options :

1. Call XL admin Dept ( I have tried but they are saying they can't help)

You can also try 06572225506

2. Mail

Got this ID from PG only , looks like some important person of XL society
I have already mailed my case to him.You can also do the same

remove the email address from the post. its nt allowed to post mail addresses on posts

Hi Rohit

Mail the address given by me in the previous post....More mails will mean more weightage to our case.....If somebody can contact some XL senior so thatwe can directly contact admin deptt thru him

hi..
me too getting unexpected score... not worth telling..
for the record im 99+ getter in XAT last year.. and 95 in CAT this year to..

what steps are u people taking..

Hi Karan

We are not the only ones , I have seen atleast 4-5 posts like that , there seems to be some problem in checking....I don't know how to proceed , but there are 2 options :

1. Call XL admin Dept ( I have tried but they are saying they can't help)

You can also try 06572225506

2. Mail ( had to remove this due to forum restrictions) , if you need , I can PM you

Got this ID from PG only , looks like some important person of XL society
I have already mailed my case to him.You can also do the same

Same here Manav
I did well Ok types in mocks n CAT(90-95%ile) but never ever expected a pathetic 38%ile.
I have around 40 attempts but with high accuracy. Isnt there any case for a re-evaluation?

hi manav,
really unfortunate what happened in your case. I dont know if it migh be possible to get the paper reval-ed.. but do try post query here.. This is an active thread and your post might get more visibility.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/xat-2007-results-are-out-25020598

good luck!

My Results have been totally unexpexcted .XAT WebSite is showing me getting only 57%.
Thats impossible.I had done quite well in the exam.I am also a 98+% getter in CAT'06 , so its not possible anyday for me to get so pathetic score in XAT

Please help me.Is there anyway , I could get my scores re-chcked other than website.I will be really grateful