Help needed in essay writing

9 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
Hi Friends, I need your help in answering some of the essays asked in the B-school application. Just to give a brief introduction of myself I am an engineer from a leading engineering college of India. I have a strong academic and extra curricul...
Page 1 of 1

hi,
hw is tht essay service?hw much is the fees?where is it located?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

To all who like to take expert help
I have paid to Manya Group for EssayWriting help, but, never utilised the same. I wish to transfer my enrolment to anyone who wishes to get help in essay writing for a price.

Please let me know if anyone wishes to

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for round 2 of ISB . I am not great at writing and need professional help.

my profile

IT , 5 yrs , 2 yr international , 1 patent.

Decent extra currics. GMAT 710

I have come across two professional essay editing services :

1) Wisdom mart

2) ******* - Helping your way to B-Schools

I was more impressed by ******* since their website contains list of reviewers and all are Bschool alums.

On the other hand Wisdom mart has been there for 3 yrs now and is experienced.

Can someone guide me ? I need to start application process immediately.

Cheers
Hardik...

Hey SonuIndian

google google google...

LOL....you rock girl , my favored technique too

theres this email doing the forwards abt googling "Confidential" - youll be amazed abt the stuff that comes up.

Google . Hell Yeah.
Hi guys & gals,
I too have 4.5 yrs exp in IT. Of these I spent my first four years at a company in Pune and my job was very satisfactory. I had a quick growth too in that company. Then due to personal reasons, chennai being my home town I shifted to a new job in chennai. This had nothing to do professionally, it was purely due to personal commitments. Just after a month at my new job, I realised that I made the worst decision in my life joining here.The work really sucks, no oppurtunity for growth. 😞

Im really desperate to move on to a different company. Im worried that this will be counted against me as having too many job shifts. What do I do? Im in a real dilemma.

Susie, I learnt from one of your posts that u faced the same problem. Any advices for me??

Im not sure if a new thread is required.
You can discuss what-to-write-in-your-sop here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mba-application-essays-of-self-introspectioninsights-and-other-flaff-25020605
when ur done with it put it up for a review here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/the-art-of-writing-sop-25001501
cheers

Hi guys & gals,
I too have 4.5 yrs exp in IT. Of these I spent my first four years at a company in Pune and my job was very satisfactory. I had a quick growth too in that company. Then due to personal reasons, chennai being my home town I shifted to a new job in chennai. This had nothing to do professionally, it was purely due to personal commitments. Just after a month at my new job, I realised that I made the worst decision in my life joining here.The work really sucks, no oppurtunity for growth. 😞

Im really desperate to move on to a different company. Im worried that this will be counted against me as having too many job shifts. What do I do? Im in a real dilemma.

Susie, I learnt from one of your posts that u faced the same problem. Any advices for me??

First off - use your friends and families who know you.
Second Off - If you cannot start writing your essays then ...wait...give yourself more time...you would be surprised when ideas start flowing in...just dont give up now.
Third...leadership potential is not just about professional experiences.

Hey SonuIndian

First off -> Friends and family will give you your basic strengths and weaknesses - smthg they would have told you in high school too... B school is NOT looking for this imbecilic level.

Second off -> If you cannot start writing essays now, chnaces are that you will NEVER be able to write them unless you make a drastic mentality shift... nothing will come from your brain... google google google... you wanna write your career goal... think of a long term goal.. google about people in that position.. how they got there... what path they took.. see if you can take a similar path to get there... and see if it's practical and is in alignment with your past.. or if you can justify it... do this homework.. and you can write essays

Edited to add: Just read your post completely... more than demonstrating leadership through resumes and check boxes on online app, you should demonstrate maturity/leadership through your essays... you can do that by googling... just see what sort of problems people face in organisations... at the top level.. crop it to the level you are in right now... and talk about your challenges.. subtly highlight leadership... that speaks volumes... more than resume...

I mean.. every jackass in the IT industry leads a team... so adcomm doesn't go over the top seeing that on the resume.. you need to demonstrate it through your essays... do it in a classy way... not like a highschool kid
Hi Friends,
I need your help in answering some of the essays asked in the B-school application. Just to give a brief introduction of myself I am an engineer from a leading engineering college of India. I have a strong academic and extra curricular activities record in my college days. After my under-graduation, I have a total experience of 4.5 years in IT industry with a very good track record. I have a GMAt score of 680.

Now the main question. Most of the B-schools ask for the number of people reporting to you in your current organisation. In-spite of a good track record, I have'nt got a official position wherein the team members reported to me. Although I have lead small teams while executing tasks, but there was no official position assigned to it.

I am faced with the problem of how do I showcase my leadership potential to the B-schools I am applying for. Can anybody please guide me?

First off - use your friends and families who know you.
Second Off - If you cannot start writing your essays then ...wait...give yourself more time...you would be surprised when ideas start flowing in...just dont give up now.
Third...leadership potential is not just about professional experiences.

Hi Friends,
I need your help in answering some of the essays asked in the B-school application. Just to give a brief introduction of myself I am an engineer from a leading engineering college of India. I have a strong academic and extra curricular activities record in my college days. After my under-graduation, I have a total experience of 4.5 years in IT industry with a very good track record. I have a GMAt score of 680.

Now the main question. Most of the B-schools ask for the number of people reporting to you in your current organisation. In-spite of a good track record, I have'nt got a official position wherein the team members reported to me. Although I have lead small teams while executing tasks, but there was no official position assigned to it.

I am faced with the problem of how do I showcase my leadership potential to the B-schools I am applying for. Can anybody please guide me?