Help my friend !!!

14 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi guys !!! i have one of my friend who has decent profile as follows. 10 th (icse) 80.4% 12th (isc) 72 % Btech cpi of 3.2 out of 4 . The only problem is that he took 3 yrs drop after 12th. Should he aim for iim's or not . Although i thi...
Page 1 of 2
coolindian914 Says
Its really tough to talk sensefully to janta :wow: The guy for which i was asking is one of my frnd who thinks that he is in trouble of not getting thru CAT gd/pi just because he has taken drop of 3 yrs after 12th but i dont think so . AND there is another friend who made it thru CAT 05 whom example i had given .I dont know what to say !!! thank you janta janaardan ...dont think that i need any more inputs regarding this confusion. I ask moderator to kindly suspend this thread .

WT.... There were 2 of them?
Man!!! You seriously made a blunder here. Post about one, then another with the same profile, and then ask US about it???

What was the point to ask ANYONE!!! You know of the cause and the solution!!! :satisfie:
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Pal...when you had asked for your first friend , i had replied accordingly to your query.Now suddenly a second friend appears on your post....You are the the one creating the confusion here......Atleast give them name say like X & Y...
We all are here to help you only if you put problem in front of us aptly!!

well i am sorry man !!
coolindian914 Says
Its really tough to talk sensefully to janta :wow: The guy for which i was asking is one of my frnd who thinks that he is in trouble of not getting thru CAT gd/pi just because he has taken drop of 3 yrs after 12th but i dont think so . AND there is another friend who made it thru CAT 05 whom example i had given .I dont know what to say !!! thank you janta janaardan ...dont think that i need any more inputs regarding this confusion. I ask moderator to kindly suspend this thread .

Pal...when you had asked for your first friend , i had replied accordingly to your query.Now suddenly a second friend appears on your post....You are the the one creating the confusion here......Atleast give them name say like X & Y...
We all are here to help you only if you put problem in front of us aptly!!
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
rmbt Says
As rajatc quote your thread is misleading,,He doesnt need help but actually can help others.Very inspiring to say the least...Kudos to him , for not giving up & making to IIMS.

ok i can explain it with a real example here . I dont want to take his name here but one of my friend who did 12th with me has taken pcmb in 12th .He take a drop for a yr for iitjee didnt made it thru . Got adm in university for bsc biology . Studied one yr there then realised that he wants to do MBBS then he took a drop after 1st yr Bsc .It was sad but he didnt made it thru. Then came back and completed graduation and appeared for CAT without too much prep. in CAT 2005 .Got 99.16 % and has got 4 calls except from A and B. He converted I and has joined iim indore on 20 th june.
I can tell u this guy was really hardworking but he didnt had great acads in bsc ( average of 57% ) and no work exp. So moral of the full story is if u hv it in u then nobody can stop u ............... Now i think people will give some better response.

As rajatc quote your thread is misleading,,He doesnt need help but actually can help others.Very inspiring to say the least...Kudos to him , for not giving up & making to IIMS.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Phew!!! I think your posts have been a little misleading. I thought you were ASKING IF your friend could get into IIM-A with that profile. Now, it seems to me that you were actually telling us about how hard work has no substitute and even though the profile may have huge up and down curves, quality shines thru....

I dont think there is any reason that someone with the same profile cant get into IIM-A. By the way, I really think that the person himself should come forth and offer to help others. There will be many people who would appreciate the way he has gone forth in this. As it is, you reveal only as much as you want to, about yourself at PG.

Nevertheless, he has done a great feat and please congratulate him from my side.

Surely i will convey ur wishes to him , thanks lot .

Phew!!! I think your posts have been a little misleading. I thought you were ASKING IF your friend could get into IIM-A with that profile. Now, it seems to me that you were actually telling us about how hard work has no substitute and even though the profile may have huge up and down curves, quality shines thru....

I dont think there is any reason that someone with the same profile cant get into IIM-A. By the way, I really think that the person himself should come forth and offer to help others. There will be many people who would appreciate the way he has gone forth in this. As it is, you reveal only as much as you want to, about yourself at PG.

Nevertheless, he has done a great feat and please congratulate him from my side.

ok i can explain it with a real example here . I dont want to take his name here but one of my friend who did 12th with me has taken pcmb in 12th .He take a drop for a yr for iitjee didnt made it thru . Got adm in university for bsc biology . Studied one yr there then realised that he wants to do MBBS then he took a drop after 1st yr Bsc .It was sad but he didnt made it thru. Then came back and completed graduation and appeared for CAT without too much prep. in CAT 2005 .Got 99.16 % and has got 4 calls except from A and B. He converted I and has joined iim indore on 20 th june.
I can tell u this guy was really hardworking but he didnt had great acads in bsc ( average of 57% ) and no work exp. So moral of the full story is if u hv it in u then nobody can stop u ............... Now i think people will give some better response.

coolindian914 Says
I didnt inferred it !! Its just that am asking is it possible that if such a guy can make it to iimA if he works hard and get 100% in cat . I am sure he will get a call if he will hv some work exp but as a fresher i doubt his stand. Wat do u all hv to say about it. ???????

Dude, if he gets 100%ile he will get calls from all the iims irrespective of him being a fresher/worke x.Problem arises in PI!!

I didnt inferred it !! Its just that am asking is it possible that if such a guy can make it to iimA if he works hard and get 100% in cat . I am sure he will get a call if he will hv some work exp but as a fresher i doubt his stand. Wat do u all hv to say about it. ???????