HELP meeeee.....

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
:satisfie: am new here. my name s "ammu" from kerala. am a 3rd yr Btech student(CS). planning for GMAT. may i know the details about it plzz... about the exam.. how to apply...etc. here in my place there s no coaching centrefor GMAT. is gud coa...
Page 1 of 1

Please continue here:

GMAT Query Centre
GMAT Prep Material

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
:satisfie: am new here. my name s "ammu" from kerala. am a 3rd yr Btech student(CS). planning for GMAT. may i know the details about it plzz... about the exam.. how to apply...etc.
here in my place there s no coaching centrefor GMAT. is gud coaching s necessary 4 ths?
plz help me frnds>>>:(

Hi ammu,
Welcome to the forum.

While I appreciate the enthusiasm you show to get to know the test, i must also mention that there are rules and regulations which people of a public forum have to follow. Plz visit the PG newbies thread to understand the dos and donts that exist at PG.

Then, there are 2 threads exclusively meant to help the people who want to get basic information reg GMAT. Plz go through those threads first of all. Then, you should visit www.mba.com to get to know the details reg the test. You can find detailed information reg the GMAT and many related stuff in this site.

Once u r done with all this, if you still have any specific doubts, plz post them at the GMAT Query thread. If u have doubts reg GMAT preps, post in the GMAT preps thread.

Hope it helps.

Iday

:satisfie: am new here. my name s "ammu" from kerala. am a 3rd yr Btech student(CS). planning for GMAT. may i know the details about it plzz... about the exam.. how to apply...etc.
here in my place there s no coaching centrefor GMAT. is gud coaching s necessary 4 ths?
plz help me frnds>>>:(