Help Me If You Can

5 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Dear freinds, iam a male 34 years old and residing in calcutta.i have been workin as a senior sales personal in a drus campany for the past 5 years.our godown is suated near iim calcuta and i have beensein bright young guys and rls for all these y...
Page 1 of 1

KAMIKAZEE......Dude, start form the basics...Like, memorise 20 x 20 table, sq,cube,cube root. For english ,complete the wordlist & read newspaper thouroghly. Also, there lot of threads where u can get lot of stuff to prepare.If possible join TIME or any other institute for Mock CAT series.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

dude .. u r at the right place at the right time .. there are loads of threads, prep material available that will help you crack cat.

TO start with .. please get your hand on a second hand IMS material and finish it off in 45 days .. going by ur olympiad record it wont take you long.

Now you have 120 days .. join a test series ..(preferably TIME) and get hand on some other test series material.

The only key to crack CAT is .. practice. So get your basic right

s (IMS will help you).. and practice. These threads may interest you

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/preparation-agenda-for-cat-2006-25009259
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/calling-all-cat-2006-aspirants-pune-25009634
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/calling-all-calcuttans-for-cat-2k6-25013829

he posse....
hey gent , i kno 1 thing hardwork n passion only can make mpossible--possible ,jus go on......... i wil help u gradualy....
best of luck
tiya
Yeah Kami,

like C_mon said & my as in my fav rocky IV song goes, "its the passion that kills" (kill the opponent)...

Though never last. Though ppl do.
& what ever the situation be keep you CHIN UP & work out with passion.

PM me your mailing id... may be I would be able to help you out with some material...

Thankx
Azeem

Dear freinds, iam a male 34 years old and residing in calcutta.i have been workin as a senior sales personal in a drus campany for the past 5 years.our godown is suated near iim calcuta and i have beensein bright young guys and rls for all these years walking around with their heads held high.iam a science graduate.i have been sloging 13 hours a day for the past 5 for only rs.4895.iwas good student in my student days.stood first in mathematical olympiad with recrd marks which still holds after good 10+ years.but due to financial constraints couldnot study further.the back breaking labour as well as the maltreatment in the hands of the doctors whom i have to visit has left me emotionally scaared. the way these buggers treart medical representatives makes you feel like charles chapliens best friend in the movie TRAMP(the dog).a month and half back, while having tea near iim cal at the crack of dawn,i was looking at the huge gates which carries somany people towards fame and fortune.and not to mention huge salaries.was drinkin tea and having a biri, when i suddenly thought that the gate was telling me something.i decide then and there i will try once more.FOR THE LAST TIME.my situations cant get any more worse.iam unmarried.so no obligations.today i have put down the papers.i have saved some amount of money which will see me through the next 165 days.iam going to use my last drop of blood to crack this exam. if i fail me and my best freind shogun(my bike)will go down together. we have decided on that.so we dont have anythin to loose.but for this comming 165 days i will work hard. i also bought a 2nd hand comp and net connection to access this site.can you people help me with anything?.strategy ,course material any thing is appreciated.i wont be able to pay you right now but if i live through i will definitely repay you. so help me NICE PEOPLE.----KAMIKAZEE