raghav raj's post

in Help in Ranking these colleges.
Updated 6 months ago

Hello friends,
please help me in ranking these colleges.

pibm,
iamr gaziabad,
isme banglore,
iiebm pune

Should I take admission in anyone of the above? Please help.

2 comments
Nikki23
@Nikki23  ·  0 karma

U can go for PIBM.. hard work and dedication required to get success.. training keeps happening rigorously for different activities.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Stuti.Upadhyay
@Stuti.Upadhyay  ·  1 karma

Hello Raghav,

According to me you should go with PIBM Pune 

PIBM Ranking
-Ranked 20th Best B-School in India as per Times B-School (February-2018)
-Ranked 12th Best Private B-School in India as per Times B-School (February-2018)
-Ranked 9th Best B-School in Western India as per Times B-School (February-2018)

Pibm has its own unique teaching pedagogy where they train their students on SCPS approach (Sector, Company, Product/services), Experiential Learning and Profile oriented training. Pibm always focuses on making their students fit for the corporate world.The best thing about Pibm is that they provide two internship programs I. e. Winter&Summer internship program, Live Projects. Which is really helpful to the students to have an idea about the corporate world.Talking about the faculty members, the college has 100+ members of the training team, all well-known and highly respected in their respective academic & corporate fraternities, are really what distinguish PIBM from the other business schools. Many of these trainers are visiting faculty members in other reputed institutes such as Wharton, Harvard, IIM’s, etc. Similarly, many of them are CEOs, CFOs and VPs in various organizations.

Where as talking about placement, placement Process is conducted by 300+ top companies from diverse sectors like Financial Services, Banking, Insurance,Consumer Durables, FMCG, Retail, ECommerce,Manufacturing, BFSI, IT & ITES,etc. PIBM students are offered job offers in top profiles such as Investment Banking,Equity Research, Commercial Credit,Corporate Finance, Business Analysis,Digital Marketing, Channel Management,Retail Management.
The average package for 2016-2018 is 6 lac and highest is 14 lac.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 4 posts in Help in Ranking these colleges.

View all the posts »