Help Help! Eligibility for MCA CET has increased to 50%! All of a sudden!!

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hello people, I belong to the General Category. Does anyone of you guys know if the eligibility for MAH MCA CET 2010 will remain 45% or not? Since, the DTE has reverted to 45% for MBA CET 2010 already, is it for sure that the same will happen...
Page 1 of 1

Ok, ill follow the rules. I went to the DTE office and the lower authorities say that it's a wait and watch scene. When tried searching for the right person, i met one of the system analysts working at DTE and he said the eligibility has been reverted to 45% for MCA CET too. Can i rely on the news i got? I mean my intention was to meet the Director but due to his unavailability, i had to approach the lower staff..

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Amodh
@Amodh  ·  5,069 karma
Hello people,

I belong to the General Category. Does anyone of you guys know if the eligibility for MAH MCA CET 2010 will remain 45% or not? Since, the DTE has reverted to 45% for MBA CET 2010 already, is it for sure that the same will happen for MCA CET too??

I know it's a vague question but there is no one else left to approach! I am totally trapped with my career ad hard work on stake!

Please suggest me something..

Hey, Welcome to Pagalguy!

Please do not start a new thread for individual query.

You can use search to get to the right thread.

Search
Please continue here for your query

If the Dte website does not display any information , you should contact DTE directly. They have not updated the MCA page as of yet , so there is no official word from them.

You can also go through our PG visual guide , to get to know how the forum works.

(PaGaLGuY Visual Guide [ Version 2009 ])
PG visual Guide

Hello people,

I belong to the General Category. Does anyone of you guys know if the eligibility for MAH MCA CET 2010 will remain 45% or not? Since, the DTE has reverted to 45% for MBA CET 2010 already, is it for sure that the same will happen for MCA CET too??

I know it's a vague question but there is no one else left to approach! I am totally trapped with my career ad hard work on stake!

Please suggest me something..