help, gmat target

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hey, m a 3rd yr student doing B.E. (Hons) in EEE from BITS Pilani. All i know is i want to do MBA in the future but not from IIM s. When should i give GMAT if m planning to work for 2-3 years after engineering and then do an MBA in ...
Page 1 of 1

Buddy,

Please post your query here for a quicker and more appropiate response http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-query-center-2010-13-25055904

For preparation, you can find relevant threads here GMAT and Related Discussions - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2011, GMAT, XAT, MAT

PS: Please use search option http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/how-to-search-on-pagalguy-to-find-information-you-are-looking-for-25040724/1557219 to find relevant threads for a query before opening a new one :)

All the best
Varun

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hey,

m a 3rd yr student doing B.E. (Hons) in EEE from BITS Pilani.

All i know is i want to do MBA in the future but not from IIM s.

When should i give GMAT if m planning to work for 2-3 years after engineering and then do an MBA in ISB or some very good university abroad? (preferably in USA)

What are the qualifications required to get into the above universities other than work experience? (like GMAT score, CGPA requirements if any? , recommendations? To what extend are the other factors considered to get a very good MBA)

actly i am almost done with my 6th sem (3rd year) and my cgpa is not that good... my pass out CGPA will be arnd 6.7/10 (BITS Pilani) . I was planning to start preparing for GMAT after this sem and give it in next dec or something and then get a job...is my CGPA a problem? coz i have already made up my mind and what i what i want to do in life..i have to do an MBA in US to reach there...so please commet on what are my chances and what all overall preperations i can do for getting to my target

and regarding the essays i have no idea what to do....please help

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.