Help !!!!

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi Everyone , :: : I am new to this forum and have been looking around to find some help regarding investing in a "coaching" class for GMAT . Specifically in South Delhi . I have had a wind that coaching is not actually necessary for GM...
Page 1 of 1
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Please do not start new threads without doing ur own research, there are so many threads on PG which can address your queries. Also, new threads are almost bound to be overlooked.

Please start here, u should find some like minded people:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-test-preparation-2011-delhi-25061788

Hi Everyone , :
I am new to this forum and have been looking around to find some help regarding investing in a "coaching" class for GMAT . Specifically in South Delhi .
I have had a wind that coaching is not actually necessary for GMAT . Is it true ? I am looking for one to get into that preparation flow but the amount the institutes are charging is nailing down my thoughts .. :banghead:
I would really appreciate if anyone could guide me "genuinely" to the best coaching institutes in Delhi which are a bit friendly for the pocket and most of all "worth" to shell out for ..
Since I need to be done with the exam by June end this year I look forward to some replies ASAP please ..

Hi Everyone , :

I am new to this forum and have been looking around to find some help regarding investing in a "coaching" class for GMAT . Specifically in South Delhi .

I have had a wind that coaching is not actually necessary for GMAT . Is it true ? I am looking for one to get into that preparation flow but the amount the institutes are charging is nailing down my thoughts .. :banghead:

I would really appreciate if anyone could guide me "genuinely" to the best coaching institutes in Delhi which are a bit friendly for the pocket and most of all "worth" to shell out for ..

Since I need to be done with the exam by June end this year I look forward to some replies ASAP please ..