Hello MBAs!

6 Posts  ·  18 Users
About this group
Hello MBAs! is a Corporate Professionals driven page where anyone can throw a discussion regarding their jobs/ education/ career counselling. This page is dedicated for all ~ the MBA aspirants, present MBA students, the Management Professionals an...
Page 1 of 1

I wanted to know the scope of HR manager for boys. I wish to pursue pgdm - hr from a private bschool as im not as good enough to get premier bschools. I wanted to know the scope of HR in future. Will I earn good ? Or is finance better ? I am not a marketing guy as i cannot do selling

viraj
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Folks,

We are back!

Cheers

Hello MBAs! 

1 comment
virajkhatri
@virajkhatri  ·  0 karma

I wanted to know the scope of HR manager for boys. I wish to pursue pgdm - hr from a private bschool as im not as good enough to get premier bschools. I wanted to know the scope of HR in future. Will I earn good ? Or is finance better ? I am not a marketing guy as i cannot do selling

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Tip for Building Networks:

"Always be Prospecting." Regularly get out of the circle you're in and start another circle or another chain. Use all your resources to keep those prospect list long & diverse so that your career is not dependent on one individual or one specific group of individuals. ~ Zig Ziglar

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

And some people thinks, they can't sell! Nor, I.. But does this rings a bell??? Read & understand! Before you go to apply for any interview... What's your STP? / Your USP? / Your Identity Capital? / Your Product/ Service differentiation? Opppss! A lot of marketing jargons! Well, 'I think' I'm not a salesperson?????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Folks! How many of you are bloggers here? One of our client is hiring content writers & bloggers for their website. If anyone is interested, reply asap. And, please forward this message, in case, you know someone who has certain skill sets. Stay blessed! 👍

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
sayanddude
@sayanddudeIIM Ahmedabad  ·  1,944 karma

please let me know more!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
debophoenix89
@debophoenix89  ·  0 karma

Guys, please forward your blog links with your CV to hellombas@gmail.com asap.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello MBAs! is a Corporate Professionals driven page where anyone can throw a discussion regarding their jobs/ education/ career counselling. This page is dedicated for all ~ the MBA aspirants, present MBA students, the Management Professionals and the non-MBAs too. In short, it's a one stop academics & career consultancy, for all! So, a very warm welcome to all the visitors. Stay blessed! 👍

11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
atush
@atush  ·  0 karma

Thanks for your suggestions

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
debophoenix89
@debophoenix89  ·  0 karma

I understand. There are some consequences that must be projected beforehand. And sometimes, we just can't do anything about it. But, it is important that you must take care of rest of the consequences that you can do settlement for. I'm suggesting you one service as per my reference, I don't know whether you'll go for it or not. But it's just a pety effort from my side,

ivyctor.com/... Good luck. And you're welcome anytime. ATB!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...