Hello Everyone I got 723composite score and 96.7%ile in mat

8 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hello Everone Myself Hemanth Jois, I got 723 composite score in MAT and 96.7%ile so can anyone Suggest me some of the good colleges in Banglore ? I hope i have got a Decent score in MAT , waiting for the reply. Thank you
Page 1 of 1

Its on June 10th 😃

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Oh! That's cool buddy. Let us apply for Manipal. Will there be any GD and PI rounds at Manipal?

Yes thats fine dude 😃 Actualy i never thought i will get 96.7%ile in MAT , I always wanted to Join In Manipal 😃 I had been to that college and I have got the application 😃 Will post them tomorrow 😃 as my score was good I thought to check few top college's in Banglore 😃

Hey dude thanks. Let us apply then.

Thank you so much for the reply your information helped alot :)Have you heard of Manipal ? If we compare M. S Ramaiah with MIM (Manipal Institute Of Management) MIM has got a decent MBA with 100% Placement records and salary package of minimum 4.5-7l PA , 31st may is the last date for application and 2,72,000 PA is the fee structure 😃

waiting for your reply 😃
Thank you 😁

i got a composite score of 752.5 and 98.66%le.I ve a doubt that is all MAT have equal importance and can we use this score for good colleges that will take admission is FEB 2013 can any one pls clarify my doubt

Hello Everone Myself Hemanth Jois,

I got 723 composite score in MAT and 96.7%ile so can anyone Suggest me some of the good colleges in Banglore ? I hope i have got a Decent score in MAT , waiting for the reply.

Thank you

Hello Hemanth,

I got a composite score of 720.5 and my percentile is 96.4. As per the information I have, Alliance is one of the best colleges accepting May MAT 2012 scores for admission. but the fee is a bit high ( 12 lakhs) . FEw of my mentors are saying that M. S Ramaiah is a decent college with affordable fee structure ( 5.74 lakhs). Most of them say about five colleges in Bangalore. IIM bangalore ( admission only trough CAT), Christ ( Admission only through December and Feb MAT), Alliance ( fee structure is a bit high) and St. Joseph's (Admission only through December and Feb MAT) . After these colleges, M. S Ramaiah is preferred .

I'm from Hyderabad and I don't know much about these colleges personally. I got this information from few of my mentors and some friends in Bangalore.

Hope this information helps. If you have more information about the colleges then please share it.

Thank you.

Hello Everone Myself Hemanth Jois,

I got 723 composite score in MAT and 96.7%ile so can anyone Suggest me some of the good colleges in Banglore ? I hope i have got a Decent score in MAT , waiting for the reply.

Thank you