HEC Paris Sept. 13 MBA applicants

71 Posts  ·  51 Users
About this group
Hi All, There is no thread for HEC Paris applicants for Sept. 2013 session. So, I thought I'd get a new thread started for those who want to discuss the application process and hope to apply for the Seot. 13 intake. I have recently decid...
Page 1 of 8

I've got a low CGPA in my UG. What are my chances of getting selected in a good B-School abroad?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys..I am planning to apply for the 1st June deadline..They are still accepting applications..Wanna know in how many days do these guys come back after the application..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

got an admit for Jan 2014 😃

anyone with a scholarship over here?

2 comments
s999
@s999  ·  0 karma

hey congrates.....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
s999
@s999  ·  0 karma

whats the procedure to get in there...and which course u r going to join in there

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ivyctor2010

International work experience does make your profile strong, especially if you have worked closely with the client and onsite teams. It is a great example of cross-cultural connect. But this by no means is mandatory.

This will work as a positive.

I would suggest that you should research more on the school. Look at the detailed profile of the last class you will get some idea of what kind of students do they admit. Go through the employment reports to understand what kind of jobs people get post-MBA. You will be able to take a more informed decision then.

Thanks so much for the elaborate reply. Appreciate it!

1 comment
ivyctor2010
@ivyctor2010  ·  923 karma

Always glad to help an aspirant. Please stay in touch.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@pratikmunot

Hey guys,

how much of importance is given to International Exposure for the HEC MBA program? I come from a work background with no international experience at all!

International work experience does make your profile strong, especially if you have worked closely with the client and onsite teams. It is a great example of cross-cultural connect. But this by no means is mandatory.

@pratikmunot

Participant at Jagriti Yatra 2012,

3 years work ex at a startup.

This will work as a positive.

@pratikmunot

lots of extra-curriculars

Should I consider applying to HEC MBA?

I would suggest that you should research more on the school. Look at the detailed profile of the last class you will get some idea of what kind of students do they admit. Go through the employment reports to understand what kind of jobs people get post-MBA. You will be able to take a more informed decision then.

@pratikmunot

Official B-school Counselor for Pagalguy Download Mobile App to avail free counseling from Alumni http://bit.ly/1zNtRLi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@msrdon

Hi..I got the interview invite for Sept'13 intake!

Sorry for the delayed reply.

27, M, gmat 690

work ex 4 years, High tech Engineering (3yrs Product Development + 1 yr Product Management)

applied on 28th feb.

Interview invite received on 15th March

Final Decision 4th April.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got the admission!
Anyone else who is accepted for Sept 2013 pls PM me. We can connect and share some information!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@msrdon said:
Hi..I got the interview invite for Sept'13 intake!
congrats!
what is your profile and when did you submit your application?
good luck with the interview
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi..
I got the interview invite for Sept'13 intake!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,

how much of importance is given to International Exposure for the HEC MBA program? I come from a work background with no international experience at all!

Profile :

GMAT 750,
TOEFL 113,
GPA 3.6 BE IT from University of Pune,
Participant at Jagriti Yatra 2012,
3 years work ex at a startup.
lots of extra-curriculars

Should I consider applying to HEC MBA?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...