HEC Montreal FT MBA Fall 2011

48 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Puys, Anyone applying to the Full Time MBA program in HEC Montreal? I applied and have received an interview call. If anyone else is applying/has already applied/is already at HEC...please PM me or respond to this post...
Page 1 of 5
rohit krishna Says
hi I am planning to apply for hec mba 2012. Any one else applying?

Hi Rohit,
please post any query in the new thread :

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/hec-montreal-mba-fall-2012-25071554

@mods: please close this thread.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi I am planning to apply for hec mba 2012. Any one else applying?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats for all of you accepted at HEC.

I'm graduating this year and selling my books. I already sent private messages to some of you, feel free to contact me if you want to save some money buying used books and *codexes in good conditions.

*Codexes are required articles sold in packs for each course.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

Can we have a count of people who are joining HEC montreal MBA 2011

Also Can some one tell me how many weeks it will take to get the visa??

Thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had face-to-face interview with a former graduate. It was nice and pleasant discussion. As far as I understand they are required to submit the feedback within some timeframe and not to share with us. I think we have to wait - only a week left.

At the meanwhile you may read one of the coolest business books ever called "cashflow quadrant" by Robert Kiyosaki. I regret I did not have a chance to read it before thinking of obtaining MBA.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys,

did anybody got a feedback, I hasd my interview ore than a month a ago and I still have got any feedback,

They told us that the answer will be sent right after the interview but !!!

Appreciate your feedback

Thanks

Please call them or write to them asking for a decision..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

did anybody got a feedback, I hasd my interview ore than a month a ago and I still have got any feedback,

They told us that the answer will be sent right after the interview but !!!

Appreciate your feedback

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys,

how long after the interview should we expect their decision, It has been a week and I'm dying, sleep only few hours per night....Stressed

Can you please share your profile? They rank applications somehow to keep MBA folks diverse, but I guess initial ranking is calculated just according to your GMAT score. They have over 400 applicants annually, how else can they rank? 😃 Another ranking is probably by industry or even by country of origin, genre, etc. These are just my guesses but they definitely do not want entire group coming from IT.

I applied late December, still waiting but I guess it is not my time.. 610 Q49 V27 (do not remember exact numbers), IELTS 8 out of 9, 5+ years of IT project management/consulting in big US-based company, 2 bachelors, strong academics, not sure about my essays though 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys,

how long after the interview should we expect their decision, It has been a week and I'm dying, sleep only few hours per night....Stressed

I can understand...but keep patience...or may be drop an email.
Admission committee is bunch of amazing people, would surely help you.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...