HCS Teaching Project

32 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hi folks! I met Mr Venkat Reddy at MV Foundation last saturday. There is a project that they have in mind for us. They have bunch of boys and girls who were rescued from labor and put thro the bridge course for class 7th to 9th. Now thi...
Page 1 of 4

For those who would be interested in the next HCS project, there is a meet happening on 03.06.06 at Barista, Banjara Hills @ 5 IST.

Please do make it if you'd wanna contribute and also get to know what would be happening next.

Cheers,
Vicky.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ketanm
@ketanm  ·  251 karma

As per the discussion going aroung on the yahoogroup, the meet seems to have been postponed on Sunday 4th June.

Ketan

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
vkris81 Says
JFF - one question guys, why does everyone wants to meet near/in a park?

guess,lots of beauties..oops!beatiful things to look around... ..
even if some one is bored with the meet..they can hav many othr things to watch out...
vamsi...guess u got the awnser..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

JFF - one question guys, why does everyone wants to meet near/in a park?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Yeah... I agree.. How about the following:

Venue: VengalRao Park
Time: 5PM
Date: 3 June

Ketan

i'm ready for the meet....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys,nice to c u peopl back...
anyway,as we know we r done with HCS teaching project..the children thr left to their respective places..
u peopl really missed the last day of the camp..u must hav been thr..they organised some cultural night like thing whr they danced,sang and forced us to dance too..a girl(kiran,remeber her?) wrote some poems on us and believe me,they were really really good...we bought books and pens for them and distributed to every individual thr..we took some pics too..here is the link of the uploaded foto's..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46106634@N00/

coming to the POA that vicky was talking about,we talked to parushuram about boys and he said they r comin on 12th of june..we can plan an year long teaching project for these guys so that it will b really helpful for them..we talked about this to Mr.parushuram and he agreed on this front too..infact,he asked us about the plan for boys and he was very much intrested...
hopefully,unlike our previous project for girls,we can plan a schedule for boys and go according to a plan in a systematic way so that we can raise their levels in various sections....as we will have a lot of time,we can also include science projects,vedic maths,spoken english etc etc which we planned,but failed to include in the case of girls project recently..
lets plan to meet on the weekend to plan the things that shud b done in the coming days....wat say?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
vkris81 Says
Can we all meet up some time this weekend? we can reflect back to what we achieved and what we could do for the future...

Yeah... I agree.. How about the following:

Venue: VengalRao Park
Time: 5PM
Date: 3 June

Ketan
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can we all meet up some time this weekend? we can reflect back to what we achieved and what we could do for the future...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How did the grand finale go ? Was a shame i couldn't make it, got stuck at office 😞

And whats our POA next ?

~Vicky.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi ppl,

I'm back after a tiring weekend in mumbai, the locals were not running on time plus BMC chose a perfect time to repair some roads => which meant i had to spend most of the time either on the railway platform/auto/bus/in the sun....

whats the action item for this weekend?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...