hcl or infosys

5 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
hi guys I've got call from infosys,mohali (joining on sept,4) I already have an offered letter from HCL.My recruitement in HCL was on-campus in third year.they selected us for a japanese programme. For that all those who were selected were tau...
Page 1 of 1

Similar thread exists::
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/infosys-or-hcl-tech-25017513

Moderators request you to close one of the threads.

http://palakmathur.in
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
nishanth156 Says
Also when you join Infy, its almost like joining a govt organization.

Why does every employee in the Indian top five IT companies say so? HCL is not too different from Infy in that respect ;)

@Pearl: Learning Japanese does not gurantee that you will be sent to Japan, one of my friends was also made to learn Japanese but he never went there...he is in Australia now :)

Both Infy and HCL are equally good for me...go for the one that suits your long term goal 😃 Also, now that you have 2 offers in hand, try to do some bargaining with both ;)

@Amit: Do let me know when u come to Noida

i am from HCL, so my opinion is also biased

if they are putting you in the Japan division, then i am presuming that you are joining the NOIDA facility. my advice, join it...its amazing there. i worked in NOIDA for one year, though not in that japanese unit....and now i am in mumbai

Hi pearl,

I have been workign in Infosys for the past 2 years (so i might be a little biased) .>.....Infy is currently goign great guns and is poised for tremendous growth in the future. Also when you join Infy, its almost like joining a govt organization. Once you are there , hey will move heaven n earth to keep you. The present salary for entrly level fresehsrs is as per industry standards and the benefits start to kick in once you stick beyond 2 years....also depending o nthe project you are in......u can get onsite pretty quickly..........(once again, depending on the project you are in).............these are soem of the benfits...........some cons are also there as in..........some IBUs are pretty worthless to work in.............

hi guys
I've got call from infosys,mohali (joining on sept,4)
I already have an offered letter from HCL.My recruitement in HCL was on-campus in third year.they selected us for a japanese programme. For that all those who were selected were taught japanese.Now i got through the jap exam also.I am not able to decide whether i shd join HCL which in 3-4 months will be sending us to Japan or shd join infosys.Joining date for HCL hasn't come yet.
can anyone suggest?plz help!