HCL or CTS

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi All, I have 3+ yrs of experience ( in AS400) and currently working in Infosys. Want to make a change and got offers from HCL and CTS with same package. Tell me which one is preferable based on the job security, brand, work cul...
Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

I have 3+ yrs of experience ( in AS400) and currently working in Infosys.

Want to make a change and got offers from HCL and CTS with same package.

Tell me which one is preferable based on the job security, brand, work culture, policies, onsite oppotunities etc...

Many thanks...

Couldn't figure out from your post to region you belong. In case you are from Delhi - NCR and would prefer staying in that region, then go for HCL, else, join CTS, bigger name, good projects which suit your domain, great client list. Though, HCL also matches CTS on the baseline, but it should be CTS for me.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

if you have location constraint like NCR etc then HCL could be better...as it has plenty of offices in NCR. And since your CTC and profile are almost the same then you can opt for anyoneof them.....

CTS is a bigger brand name.....

No other replies?

If you ask for Work culture and onsite opportunities i will say Cognizant!! go for it...Also there are number of big projects in Cognizant on your technology...

Hi All,

I have 3+ yrs of experience ( in AS400) and currently working in Infosys.

Want to make a change and got offers from HCL and CTS with same package.

Tell me which one is preferable based on the job security, brand, work culture, policies, onsite oppotunities etc...

Many thanks...