hawkins management trainee exam pattern

353 Posts  ·  763 Users
About this group
details of hawkins management trainee(personnel) 2014 exam pattern
Page 1 of 36

Hi, I've been through the Hawkins recruitment process in 2018 and to everyone concerned I'd like to tell you that they took a hell lot of time to declare results and call for GD & PI back then. I've tried for Finance role and in the end for GD & PI barely 14 people were called out of 1000's who gave the written exam. I would suggest to not hold your breath for the results and be very patient. Good luck and be safe.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone who appeared for Hawkins written exm in nov. Got follow back by Hawkins for interview???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone please explain about the pattern of the question in paper two for management trainee exam? And also please say on which topic they ask to write essay in paper three

1 like1 comment
Tanya_upreti10
@Tanya_upreti10  ·  0 karma

Did you got interview call??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys... Has anyone received GD/PI call letter after the written test for Hawkins sales management trainee exam on 31st March 2019?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How many of you received call letter for gd/pi? Did you receive it by mail or by post?

1 like9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
Nawaj
@Nawaj  ·  0 karma

I am a fresher. My exam was held on 7th april

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
thevishalgera
@thevishalgera  ·  2 karma

Hey please guys I'm making a ........ grouo of those who appeared for hawkins sales management trainee exam in delhi. So we can know whether the results for the same are out or not. Whatsapp me on 9560378030 to ioin the group !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

did any1 else from new. delhi received tha gd / interview call letter ? 

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
msk007
@msk007  ·  20 karma

@Paritosh_vs you received it via mail or post?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
thevishalgera
@thevishalgera  ·  2 karma

Hey please guys I'm making a ... grouo of those who appeared for hawkins sales management trainee exam in delhi. So we can know whether the results for the same are out or not. Whatsapp me on 9560378030 to ioin the group !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys. I am making a whatsapp group of aspirants for Hawkins Cookers. Those who have been called for written exam on 31st March 2019 and those who wish to join group kindly ping me

4 likes18 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 18
akilanbe
@akilanbe  ·  1 karma

prasadambaji
@prasadambaji  ·  0 karma

add me 9004088805

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hawkins Sales Management me kutta bana denge tumhara wo... Been there for 5 months, saalo ne paise reimburse bhi nahi kiye traveling ke 3 mahine se.

Basketball + Football = Life
1 like1 comment
Shivam1602
@Shivam1602  ·  0 karma

Can you please tell me the syllabus/ exam pattern.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone update the exam pattern and difficulty level for the same , my exam is on 3rd april

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How was your written exam for Sales Management Trainee 2019?

Excellent
Good
Average
26 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.