Have you ever attempted suicide???

63 Posts  ·  44 Users
About this group
I know this is a taboo topic in our society but I guess talkin abt it releives half the burden... My answer Yes,I have was in my pre teens..was like a tragedy queen back then...he he...
Page 1 of 7
Suicide is not chosen; it happens
when pain exceeds
resources for coping with pain.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
just08in Says
...if ur death doesnt hurt some one....then i guess u may think of..cos ur living is of now use to some one...and ur life is all urs...

golden words.....

I have never attempted it though i have thought of it in a childish manner as i guess many think..... but then i think of my mom and realize that her pain would be much much more than the pain i have ever went thru.....Most ppl in this worls are not afraid to die......but what they are afraid of his that what would happen to their loved ones if they die.....

Anyone read "Veronika decides to die" by Paulo Coelho..... Do read it..... very thought provoking novel.....clarifies certain fundas of life...

What a bizarre thread .. But i gotta Add this ..
Though i have never tried (nor do i intend to) i know of three people who attempted (one was successful) of this act.
Two of the attempts are too gory/sad to describe but one is slightly funny -- a guy ate all sorts of stuff like amratanjan, iodex and other crap over guess who -a girl - .. he survived coz the things were too mild .. later he came and showed me a photocopy of the FIR that was filed against him ..

But again .. Bizarre thread this

suicide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
life is jst 2 fast and complicated in 2days times .
and some times if realy feels dat hv hd enough of it.
especialy aftr seeing movies like rang de basanti and gangster it feels life may b btr ftr death.
:

Very true Boss....Kanoon Andha hota hai !!!

nusarp Says
You are wrong my friend...suicide is not a punishable offence..attempt to suicide is.....this is specially emphasised in any book of criminal law....so ..whenever u attempt suicide...make sure u succeed....or else...kanoon ke haath bahut lambe hote hain

Gosh.... what a topic !!! came across this thread by accident !frankly, never ever thought of Suicide in life !!!! no intentions of delivering gyan like......life is precious and all !!perhaps never ever encountered a situation in life which made think of ending life !!!went thru some of the posts.....i was horrrifed at reading how easily some of the puys thought of Suicide 😃 .... My ID Kamikaze though means jap suicide bomber (WW2) 😉

fear of pain (Agliophobia) & the fact that too many ppl love me too much (modest eh!?! ) never made me attempt it.....also, i realy dont think i have the courage to hurt myself!
Guys and Girls,
May I remind you that Suicide is an illegal punishable offence under section 305-309 of the Indian Penal Code?

Transgress the law at your own peril

You are wrong my friend...suicide is not a punishable offence..attempt to suicide is.....this is specially emphasised in any book of criminal law....so ..whenever u attempt suicide...make sure u succeed....or else...kanoon ke haath bahut lambe hote hain

hmmm..yes one time.. i was on the ramp for bungee jumping and when it was above 600 ft., the security guy told me to jump head down...all things were looking tiny and i could see half of the city... at that time, i was sure that unintentionally i had taken the worst decision of my life...

but after that i became a fan of adventure sports.. 😁 😉

Hi,

Here's an interesting article...i dunno how it can be co related to this thread but then its on courage and it just might be helpful to everyone out here...

Cheers!

Beautiful Contribution~Especially the following lines~
The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain. Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter's oven? And is not the lute that soothes your spirit, the very wood that was hollowed with knives?
- Kahlil Gibran