Have u ever cheated on ur partner???

22 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
Now,heres wot I mean guys 1.Have u ever deleted a msg frm ur phone so dat ur gf or bf doesnt see it? 2.Have u ever walked away frm ur partner when u recieve a call frm sumone a lil special? 3.Have u ever stolen a kiss frm someone while...
Page 1 of 3
@Apurv &Puneet; and all concerned-
"I aint seducing nobody to post in my threads"~Stick to ur MBA Discussions~whose stoppin u???

And I'd very much appreciate if you take your time in understanding what they were trying to say wrt content of forums. Opening multiple threads in short span is considered spamming, be they related to whatever, and yes, get it clear, this ain't any relationship/dating site ! Wouldn't hurt if you slow down a bit. Be Advised !
|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

This is how friends break up...

1. Both Friends will think the other is busy and will not contact thinking it may b disturbing.

2. As time passes both will think let the other contact. After that each will think why should I contact first. Here ur love will be converted to Hate.

3. Finally without contact the memory becomes weak. They forget each other.

4. One fine Day they will meet n blame one another.

source = an email fwd ... but very true !!! ...... and relevant to the discussion going on!!!
an abstract topic to post about and to be true in a broader sense i never think that some or maybe in a certain sense mentioned in the first post of this thread can be deemed as cheating..all of us have fears and when we covet then its only because of two things
1. we are being selfish
2. we are too scared to share certain things with our partner at tht moment which we want to let out sometime later or just simply we dont want to hurt her.

first point obviously is not just and the so-called relationships tht are subjected to acts pertaining to mentioned first point can hardly be called a part of relationship as none exists..in a relationship self really does disappear.

now for the second point a lot of people will have the view that where does trust and faith take the cover or dont we trust our partners above.well what my understanding tells me that in our lives apart from a one to one relationship that is deemed as THE relationship there exists many relationships..with friends ,our parents and then there exist some informal un-named relationships..whats keeps a relationship a relationship is the love and the feel of the other person/people in it.and if we disregard THE relationship then we do covet a lot of things and never even think about them.If a person is honest to himself in every manner and understands the need of the other to hide certain things at certain moments.to kiss someone just because for that moment the other person was all over her/him.to just erase messages because ur other half may not be able to understand whts going on at that moment is no crime or cheating.

A very personal thought this but very few of us relaise when the time is rht though knowledge is omnipresent.So my dear friends,always think from a broader prospective and from the prospective of the other person whom you deem as your better half.

regards
samsite

hey sam...
i agree with u completely....
like my darling is continents apart from me....
and if i start thinking of such crap things...then our relationship will die in a day or two...
and most importantly trust is the essence of any relationship...
and if u trust sm1 then why not let the other person do wht he want to...
yaar thik hai na...
if that person is ur better half then let him decide wht he want ho hide and he want to disclose...
becoz if he hides something then why think the other way...
socho yaar....
he want to hide it becoz he dont want u to know that stuff and move away or fight or wht ever..
jo darr te hai vo hi hide karte hai...
or jo aapko pyaar karte hai vo hi aapko khone se darr te hai...
is this not enough that the other person loves u.....whole heartedly..
yaar apne bf/gf ko pyaar karlo...
shak karne ke liye to puri duniya pari hai...
so cheers..........................
and remember newtons third law...
EVERY ACTION HAS ITS OPPOSITE AND EQUAL REACTION...
so ...........{samjhdar ko ishara kafi hai...}
PS: @ guys......comment on my post...........

Hey c'mon, people.... let the gal be.

As she rightly said, no one's forcing anyone to become a part of the discussions. Its your free will, and its her free will as well.

And I'm sure even after posting negative remarks on this thread, we'll keep looking through on every updation..... so rest in peace guys....

BTW, I have cheated on my partner.... guilty thrice... though minor offences...

"I aint seducing nobody to post in my threads"~Stick to ur MBA Discussions~whose stoppin u???
cool it babe...we all understand ur eagerness to post n study the male's cerebral capacity but why dont u have a look around the forum n unwind by reading thro and posting on some of the other threads....
PS:jus a suggestion...
"I aint seducing nopody to post in my threads"~Stick to ur MBA Discussions~whose stoppin u???

:o
Hello!!!

All I can say is, I rest my case :|.
I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv

RPJ
@RPJ  ·  0 karma

Though I enjoyed participating in the interesting discussions, I agree that PG is primarily meant for MBA related stuff and chit-chat sub-forums are meant for temporary unwinding

And then they say that I spam .. ..!!!

Hey gal .. me feeling really belittled .. by this performance of urs .. feels like will have to change my sig 😞 !!!

PS... 1500 posts !! yippeeeeeee !!!

Relax guys,
it can be handled in a better way. no need to get in a confrontation.
There r zillions of irrelevant threads here...half a dozen more wouldnt make much of a difference...lol