Have I Lost It All Already?plz Advice

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hello To Everybody.i Am A B.e Student Frim Jadavpur Universitystudying In 3rd Year,kolkata.before I Ask My Question I Would Like To Let U All Know A Bit Bt Myself.i Passed My 10th And 12th Board Exams With Flying Colours Scoring Above 90% In Both ...
Page 1 of 1

Hey,

Please post your query on this thread:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Please dont open new threads without searching first.

Cheers and Good Luck.

P.S: Mods do the needful.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hello To Everybody.i Am A B.e Student Frim Jadavpur Universitystudying In 3rd Year,kolkata.before I Ask My Question I Would Like To Let U All Know A Bit Bt Myself.i Passed My 10th And 12th Board Exams With Flying Colours Scoring Above 90% In Both Of Them And Was In All Sorts Of Extra-curricular Activities In School.i Didnt Perform Well In My Engg Entrance Xams ,but Was Determined To Get Into A Very Good College And Dropped A Year Even Though I Was Getting Eco Hons In Xaviers And Presidency.my Efforts Paid Off And I Got A Chance To Get Into Various Good Colleges Including Many Nit's,but Chose Jadavpur University As Per Many Peoples Advice....i Thought That I Hav Won A Very Big Challenge In Life....but I Hav Fully Deteriorated After Coming Here In Studies And Hav Bcome Just Abt An Avg Student With A Sgpa Of Jst Bt 75%...hav Not Been Doing Any Xtra Curricular Activities...the Main Reason For That Is Perhaps I Have Lost My Way...i Believe I Have The Talent But The Determination Seems To Hav Diasappeared ...i Am Nw Thnkng Of Cracking Cat And Getting Myself Right Up There In My College Too....but Do U Thnk Its Already Too Late...i Mean My Academic Graph Has Fallen So Mch,i Hav Dropped A Year ,low Grades In College...sometimes I Feel Its Already Too Late And I Hav Already Done Irrepairable Damage To My Career...wat Do U People Who Are Already Succeding In Their Careers Feel...i Reaquest U To Plz Give A True And Frank Answer No Matter How Bitter It Is ...thank U In Advance

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.