Haskayne MBA Fall 2013 Aspirants

184 Posts  ·  51 Users
About this group
Hi, Welcome to Haskayne Fall'13 thread... Pls share your application and admit status here... I submitted my Haskayne application in the first week of Nov and got the admit mail on 13-Dec'12... Hope to have a nice discussion and I...
Page 1 of 19

guys what is the approximate amount to be submitted first installment? has anyone submitted the first amount after 500 dollars.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

Accepted the offer from Haskayne for Sep 2013 MBA. Does anybody know how the fee is to be submitted? I mean, all at once or quarterly, semi-annually etc? And yes, did anyone start the visa process?

Thanks
Gagandeep Babbar
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

How many of you have started the VISA process? How long does it take to get one?

Regards
Adamz
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@congrats mate.... 😃 i too got an admit...is there any fb group i can join

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Made Wire Transfer payment of CAD$500 today friends👍

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Received feedback from a MBA final year graduate student of Haskayne. Calgary is mainly involved in Oil & Gas sector , so is Alberta >> So people with Oil & gas background stand a good chance in summer internships or employment opportunities - however , opportunities do exist for finance , marketing & consulting works . CALGARY IS CORPORATE HEADQUARTER OF AROUND 50 TOP MNC MANAGEMENT CONSULTING FIRMS - HOWEVER U HAVE TO PROVE YOURSELF. MOST OF GRADUATES GET EMPLOYED BY 3 MONTHS WITHIN GRADUATION. THE UNIVERSITY HAS A GOOD REPUATION IN THE PROVINCE & IN THE COUNTRY . UNEMPLOYMENT RATE AT CALGARY LOWEST IN CANADA -5% , LOW COST OF LIVING & ALL THE BENEFITS OF A COSMOPOLITAN CITY.

SO FRIENDS , ALL D BEST !

PLS SHARE YOUR FEEDBACKS AS WELL
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

thanx @dibyapal

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Friends,

I received admission offer from Haskayne > My profile : BSc Agriculture hons 4 yrs (gpa 8.31 /10),India- work exp 10 yrs (3 yrs Nestle + 7 yrs Vodafone) in Sales, Marketing & Business Development - Last position was in middle management . Can you suggest about prospects of Haskayne MBA after graduation ?

Given my profile as I am not from The Energy , Oil & gas sector- will Haskayne be helpful ?
I wish to work in Management Consulting or Business Analyst or Marketing / Brand Management jobs after my degree . What is the campus recruitment trend ?

How are the schools like Alberta, Sobey, Peter B Gustavson MBA employment statistics?

Can anyone comment on Memorial University Of Newfoundland MBA ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@dj.jojo congrats :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi All,

I too am admitted for Fall 2013 program. I have submitted the confirmation deposit too. Can someone guide me how to go ahead with the VISA process. Also can we check whether the school has received our confirmation deposit?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...