Has the Quality of Maggi has gone down?

120 Posts  ·  73 Users
About this group
The instances of maggi being on my dining plate are very rare these days and the primary reason is that I dont find many interesting flavours. Flavours like Chicken, Tomato and Curry; Vegetable Atta Noodles and Dal Atta Noodles (Yes the one with S...
Page 1 of 12

i prefer the MASALA MAGGI... virgin style...
i hate it with the health stuff added...
i prefer adding oregano seasoning, chilli flakes, cheese, egg... etc

Not to forget some MAngo Picle for the ultimate taste experience

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

And I still remember those college days when Maggi used to be a lifesaver for us during exam times at night. The canteen guy used to get 50 pack BIGGGG packet maggi and used to cook 25 packets at a time in a big Halwai Kadhai. So it used to take around 30 minutes for 2 minute Maggi noodles to be served.

maggi Atta noodles rocks...its really good to eat and good for health also..but Maggi rice noodles are horrible...atrocious taste...:snipersm:Maggi Rice Noodles

Maggi Atta Noodles Rocks!!!!
However, the new Cup Noodles is extrememely bad - it smacks of bad oil and leaves a bad taste in the mouth afterwards. If you want instant noodles, Top Ramen instant instant noodles is a better option.

I guess they have reduced the quantity...but Maggi rocks...I like all the flavours...masala...tomato are my fav!

aata noodles i feel the 3 flavours of the rice noodles wer horrible :|
top ramen is an all time favourite 😃

the new cup-based maggi. which is a remake of cuppo-noodles is extremey harmful to health with excess amount of chemicals. yes the taste of maggi has changed, it has become bland. you cant have it wihtout some sauce i feel.

I felt Atta was really good till a few months back.. But now its become horribly rubbery.. Not sure how. But I surprisingly like the flavour! And its healthier..

Damn u have conjured up old memories (tastes !)... will have to rush to the market n buy a packet before the shops shut down for the day :p. Been long time since I had it. Maggi raaawks \m/

Maggi taste has definitely gone down ..... Top Ramen is the one i like the most.. also home cooked noodles with all the stuff thrown in .. that is yummy ...especially with capsicum and cut boiled egg and lots of beans..